Ed Westwick Nips It in the Bud

11/10/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While his shirt was being taken off, "Gossip Girl" bad boy Ed Westwick got a mouthful on his nipple from some guy at a wedding.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

The striptease went down at Ed's girlfriend's and fellow cast mate Jessic Szohr's friend's wedding reception in Milwaukee recently.

What would Chuck Bass do?

S

I happen to be at this wedding, and everything about the caption and/or how people are perceiving this picture is wrong. It is just proof of how the media twists things to make them more entertaining for the public, as well as how false entertainment media is.

Jessica wasn't unbuttoning his shirt. She was buttoning it. And the guy didn't actually lick or do anything with his nipple. What you see in the picture was the extent to how far that went.

FO REAL

IM SORRY BUT....HES GAY!

GAYANDLOVINGIT

I honestly don't get the big deal with this guy he is VERY AVERAGE looking at best. Personally I don't think he's good looking at all.. now Taylor Lautner or whatever, thats another story.. ID STICK MY 8INCHER IN HIS BUM.. That picture is hilarious though.. gay people make me smile..

anthonysdreamgirl**

god i love this guy! so hot! ;-)

GAYANDLOVINGIT

PS. Ed, you should really laser the carpet off your chest.. haha

noneofyourbusiness

I think he is HOT-on Gossip Girl only, because I love his character. Last's night's episode was CRAZY! I want to be rich and live on the Upper East Side!

kitty

thats pretty sexy!

London not England

WHY is IT:

Why do supposidly "straight" guys do some of the GAYEST SH!T when they feel like it?

If they're harrassing a man in jail (Police) they like to stick stuff up their Ass?

If they're "hazzing" in a Fraternity they like to do ALL MANNER of Gay SH!T....everything from making the pledges run around naked on all fours, to flashing everyone in the room....?

If they're at a Wedding Reception, you have some of the most "Bi-Curious" stuff going down on the dance floor like what is going on in the photo of this tool...?

What's up wit Dat????

Then they wanna get nervous cause a couple of mature adults want to stand up in front of a minister and call themselves "Married"????
Straight men do some SH!T that is GAYER than the GAYEST GAY Man sometimes...
I guess the "GAY" stuff is only reserved for the "Straight" guys huh?
Weird .

Crystal

No straight guy would have this "look" on his face, of enjoyment...especially another guy biting your teet. If he had a goofy or funny look on his face then maybe it was a joke. He looks like he loves it. He is totally gay with a capital G.

the a-hole

Ed Westwick IS Ed, IS a Westick, IS TWO-OF AND BE!!!
Of "Gossip Girl" AND a Gossip, it IS nips-out, but his nips and in the Bud?
I DON'T THINK SO!!!
IT'S REGATA!!!
Good boys AND a bad boy (Ed Westwick) striptease some guy (SOME GUY)while his shirt was being taken off? Shouldn't tease that!!! Take of-be with MY shirt AND with guys and weddings AND YOU GET!! BAH!!
THAT'S A REGATA, ESPECIALLY AT A WEDDING!! GUTAH!!
IT'S CHEETAH CHIBATA!!

Ed Westwick

The went down at Ed's girlfriend's and fellow cast mate Jessic Szohr's friend's wedding reception in Milwaukee recently.

Man BoobsWhat would Chuck Bass do?

Eaglewerks

Who Cares? Ed is a decent looking fella and a decent actor. So if he likes man-nibbles on his teat it's a lot more benign than many other proclivities that have been practiced by really famous Actors and Actresses in the past. I say enjoy Ed's acting work for what it is, and let him enjoy life for what it is.

CriticAl

That photo is disgusting.

Frank

To illustrate my cluelessness about this guy, I thought it was Rob Pattinson o.O

oreo

I dont think he is cute at all and I think he's GAY.

Brother Harold, S.J.

YET ANOTHER INSTANCE OF NO-TALENT "CELEBRITIES" AT THEIR NAUSEATINGLY DISGUSTING WORST.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments