Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

11/10/2009 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Murray and Michael JacksonDr. Conrad Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend as Michael Jackson was dying ... sources connected to the case tell TMZ.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.

The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after Dr. Murray dropped the phone.

It has been widely reported Dr. Murray was on the phone for 47 minutes before calling 911. It appears those calls were actually made before Dr. Murray realized Jackson was in distress.

paulette

15. I JUST CANT GIVE UP !

I HAVETO SPREAD MY LONLINESS TO THE NEXT MJ PICTURE 5 HOURS LATER!
MY FINGERS ARE BLEEDING AND SO IS THE LARGE HEMORRHOID
I HAVE AGAIN FROM TRYING TO BECOME NON LONELY UNDER THE DECEASED KING OF POPS PICTURE!

Posted at 1:17AM on Nov 10th 2009 by tmz you rock

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-cellphone-cell-phone-call-lapd/#comments#ixzz0WR2AyXeG

Got a hard on for DR. Murray too???

Quiet

THANK GOD SOMEONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!
I AM SUCH A LONELY DORK LOVING ANY PIC UP OF ANYTHING MJ BECAUSE I LOVE MJ RIGHT DOWN TO HIS PISS BITCHES!!!!

paulette

Thought his girlfriend lived in LA, close to Jackson?? How many girlfriends does this clown have??

Mercedes

Can we just nail this douche's ass to the wall now please?

paulette

Id like to do Dr. Murray in!!! He killed my one and only MJ!!

MJ's PYT

Liars...I thought Murray found MJ way earlier that noon in
distress. then spent over an hour doing cpr. Murray and his
girlfriend are lying. trying to get a story together. LAPD
please hurry and arrest this lying murderer

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

More girlfriends than Jacko ever had?

They were in it for the money

Next question now for sure.

I was sort of under the impression that the girlfriend was the one who may have picked him up form UCLA so he could bail, but if she was in Houston(if this is the same stripper pole baby mama)then who, pray tell, helped Dr. Dumsh*t get away from the hospital-----I'm waiting for an answer! You know it wasn't the brothers, or anyone else who was a part of this conspiracy, who picked his snaggletoothed azz up?

denise

a damn shame.while everyone is cheering that he's gone,i want him back.i do not care about those allegations that probably didn't happen.
well at least i can cuss out some very ignorant haters though:D

alex

i don't know if mj would have been saved if murray would have stood next to him. probably yes, but if someone needs stuff like propofol that urgent, i think its a question of time until something happens. but that doesn't mean he couldn't have been saved if they had reacted quicker... this whole story is strange and really really sad...!!!

Quiet

I am such an uneducated dork on my love for MJ that I cant believe I have NO IDEA how many baby mamams MJ's Killer really has.
I really know absolutely nothing about MJ but I am obsessed and in love with being a poplar crowd right now due to my loneliness everyday just like MJ suffered being lonely!

I am so lonely that I came to this new pic up and started to ask ANYONE OUT THERE IN THIN AIR how many girlfriends murray has.
I don't think the posters under this pic will know how much of a lonely dork i have been posting comments for hours under the previous pics with mj's father..

yaya those posters under MJ's dads pic forgot all about me!! hahahahahahahahahaha

I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE BITCHES

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON TOO MUCH

SOMEONE BE MY FRIEND IF I ASK NICELY? BECAUSE MY FACTS ON ANYTHING RELATED TO HIS DEATH ARE NIL!

OK HARVEY TAKE OUT YOUR DRUMS< CHARLES YOUR LENNY KRAVITZ GUITAR AND ROCK ON ALL DAY AT WORK LIKE ROCKERS!!!

OH I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MJ
AND SO LONELY LIKE MJ

Barakuda

Unbelievable!
Wasn't reported before by Murray himself that he find MJ at around 10:45 or something? Wasn't there like an hour gap between the time MJ was find and the time the 911 call was made? Plus the chef said that MJ always comes down at 11 or 12? so, Doc must of been in the room before the time reported by the girlfriend. When the doc came down to get Prince who was attending to MJ? This case is been tinted everyone has had enough time to perfect the story or alibi. America the world is watching!!!! Your story is very bizarre TMZ

They were in it for the money

Bottom Line this bustard let Michael basically suffocate then - because who was giving Michael air to breathe? NOBODY! Who was constantly watching him? NOBODY! I know Michael expired way way before 12 noon-
I am sorry, what he gave Michael and stepping away proves it was a fatal injection, right along the same damn lines of Lethal Injection.

GROW UP

WHO DOES DR. MURRAY THINK HE'S FOOLING? MJ DIED EARLY IN THE MORNING, WHICH EXPLAINS WHY HE DID NOT COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST AT 10 LIKE HE NORMALLY DID. THAT PHONE CALL TO THE GIRLFRIEND WAS AN ATTEMPT TO TRY AND ESTABLISH SOME SORT OF TIMELINE, OR ALIBI. MIKE DIED AROUND 9 OR 10 AM AND THAT QUACK DR. PANICKED, NOT WANTING MIKE'S BLOOD ON HIS HANDS SO HE STAGED IT ALL. AFTER ALL, HE CALLED TEXAS AND SENT THOSE SISTERS TO THE STORAGE UNIT AROUND 10 AM PST. YOU DO THE MATH!

They were in it for the money

Why did this quack have to step away at all if Michael was under? Using a phone? Michael couldnt hear anything in the room let alone in a hallway-Michael was dead! and he knew it! He knew it! Thats why he lied to everyone.
Lidocaine-used in lethal injection
Benzos-used in lethal injection
propofol-used in lethal injection

If it walks like a duck and ...Seriously, if he was paid $150,000 a month, he should have been doing much more than playing pattycake on the phone. another lame excuse to try and set the time.
F this so called doctor!