« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jamie McCourt -- I'm No Cheater

11/11/2009 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The soon-to-be ex-wife of Los Angeles Dodgers head honcho Frank McCourt says she never hooked up with another man before their marriage fell apart -- but she does plan on stripping Frank one last time ... with a plan that would make her the sole owner of Frank's beloved baseball team.

Jamie McCourt -- I'm No Cheater

In an interview with the L.A. Times, Jamie denied her husband's accusations that she was engaged in an "inappropriate relationship" with former Dodgers employee Jeff Fuller before things ended with Frank, saying, "I have never been with another man until the marriage broke up. Ever. Ever."

Jamie added, "I never even had a date until I was separated -- besides my husband."

Jamie also mentioned she had a plan to buy the Dodgers outright saying, "I don't need to be the controlling interest, I just love baseball that much and want to stay a part of it and lend my expertise any way I can."

It's unclear when and how Jamie plans on making her move.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Homer

baseball guys chew gum + spit = gross me out.

bernie

Whore sucking + spiting = gross me out. Alan your a nut sucker, just like Jamie!

Slutty Whores Rock

Jamie you are high on crack if you think the MLB owners would allow a skank like you to be even a part of Dodger ownership.
They would seize the team and put it in conservatorship before allowing that to happen.
You are a delusional bitter old hag, just go away and leave the grownups alone.

Reimer

Jigsaw

Master

to us regular men this is like trying to take our dog in a divorce, they only want it because they know it would hurt more losing the dog than the wife.... fight for your dog frank... for all man kind...

Fred Farkel

I just sit back and laugh at all these dumb broads who get promised the universe by the lawyers and then get advised to settle when the cash is all drained to pay the legal fees.

These STUPID DUMB-ASS FEMALES who will never learn from others' mistakes.

Best high dollar divorce that went down??

Madanna & Guy Richie.

Somehow clear heads prevailed and if memory served, Madonna wrote a check for $85,000,000 and it was done.

No big long drawn out BS to end up settling on the same anyway.

Just write the check up front, STFU, and get on with your life.

Dizzle

Is it just me, or do they look alike???

Beach Rose

Jamie is lying her ass off....she SOOO slept with Jeff. She was the most powerful woman in MLB, married to a classy, handsome guy, got to schmooze with one of the best teams EVER, and she blew it off to screw some studly bodyguard? Puh-leeze! I would have traded places with her in a heartbeat! She deserves the very minimum, followed by "Leave Chavez Ravine, NOW, and don't let the door hit your shapely butt on the way out"! Call me, Frank...I bleed Dodger Blue, I'm a loyal fan, AND a loyal woman!!!

carol

She is using that argument as her bargaining chip. Thinks it will be her leverage. That won't work. She really doesn't want ownership - she wants MOOLA - lots of it.

Liz

As a true blue fan, this just makes me so mad!!!!!! As a woman it is also an embarrassment, knowing you stepped out on your husband and try to deny it. Be a real woman and admit what you did, you are going to get loads of money at the end anyways. How many women out there right now wouldn't mind getting the settlement that you are going to be getting? Why be so gready?

harpy

Thats why you cant trust anyone.. IF you could these-- http://www.ksne.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=62104 --are the only celebs I'd trust!!

Diana Cardenas

She says "I never even had a date until I was separated -- besides my husband."

As if that is something regular married woman do!

Sorry married woman don't go on dates (only if it's with her husband.

She makes herself sound sooooooo guilty

Beach Rose

Liz, #15 - I hear you, sister! Jamie has disgraced Frank AND our Boys in Blue....she should be ashamed of herself!!!

Matt

Her baseball expertise? No toots, you have no baseball expertise. There's no room for whiny b-rods in Baseball. Take a hike and go by a WNBA team

LW in MN

Boy, I really feel sorry for these two. If only I had to worry about how many billion my ex other half was going to get because that would ONLY leave me with x amount billion. I'm sure they earned their cash, but come on.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments