Cindy & Fam -- What Extortion Plot?

11/14/2009 8:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking as if they weren't just the victims of a disgusting extortion plot, Cindy Crawford went on a bike ride in Malibu this afternoon with her husband, Rande Gerber, their two children -- Kaia and Presley -- and two other kids.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

You know what they say -- the family that gets extorted together, stays together.

feebee

I guess mom and dad don't need helmets !

Lance Armstrong

Why is it parents always require the kids to have helmets on, but rarely adorn them themselves?

cathy

A helmet just saved my husbands life when he was hit by a car while riding his bike to his office.

jr70895

Typical bored married man...doesn't he look excited

donhab47

To conceited to wear helmets.They want to be recognized. A-holes.

MARK

Sad i just want to slap Cindy for not wearing a helmet... Shame on you! No! No!

Simone

They are a beautiful family!!!!! : D

POO

I'm sure all of you drive 55 on the highway too..... just sayin there kettle....

Quiet

Nice!

who dat

Rande prefers his co cktail waitresses over Cindy. She knows it and it bothers her. She can't keep her dog on his leash.

music4life

who cares about helmets? I never wore a helmet when I was a kid its not that big of a deal people can do what they want and its good the kids have them on. I realize everyone always wants money money money but thats not how life works you dont threaten people with pictures and try to ruin their lifes and steal money from them thats blackmail and theirs a lot of mean people out there for sure that dont care who they hurt.

Never was a fan of Maya

@ #8. haha, I clicked comments knowing all you tards would bitch about the helmets. Get a life, it's their choice and it is the law for children.

Posted at 7:07PM on Nov 14th 2009 by cincy

-----------------------------------

I don't know what state you live in, or the laws of that state - but here, in California, there is a helmet law. Both children AND adults must wear helmets while operating a bicycle and/or motor cycle.

Also, the speed limits on California highways are generally between 65 and 75 miles per hour. Some people do exceed the posted limit and some do not. I, for the record, fall into the latter category.

Just thought I'd take a moment to correct your inaccuracies, cincy.

UGGGGHHH

HELMETS SAVES LIVES!

POO

I stand corrected there 14 / Pamela, and that being the case, they are wrong. Ohio law is different. Thanks for the correction, I should have considered the state to state differences.

Dan Horowitz

I'm going to send that pic to the police. They're breaking the law!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments