Dr. Conrad Murray

Strikes Child Support Deal

11/16/2009 4:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was in court today in Las Vegas over child support payments to the mother of his child. Here's how it went down:

1116_murray_video_part1.jpg1116_murray_video_part2.jpg

UPDATE 2:55 PM ET
-- And just like that ... it's over. Dr. Murray has left the building.

UPDATE 2:50 PM ET -- The judge just said the baby mama has a right to waive the back support, so the slate is clean. But the judge added Murray must now make regular monthly payments and the court will check in with him every three months and if he keeps paying on time he won't be jailed. Next court date -- January 4th, and Murray must show.

UPDATE: 2:49 PM ET -- The judge asked Dr. Murray if he paid any of the $13,000 to her. He answered, "No, your honor." First we've heard him speak today.

UPDATE 2:47 PM ET -- The baby mama in question has just waived her right to the $13,000 Dr. Murray owes, provided she gets $1,003 a month in support from now on. This is the agreement the parties struck. Murray also paid $700 in court. The judge is confused -- why would she waive the 13 grand?

UPDATE 2:43 PM ET
-- Dr. Murray is in court with his lawyer, but the baby mama is out of town and won't be appearing.

More Today in TMZ History

PJ in Houston

First is PJ

Larry

Second!!!

arlene

hang him

keishalee98

Hope he looses all the way around and goes to jail soon.

sq

He has all the money Michael Jackson had hidden under his bed. He probably paid her off before they got to court.

louisa

this guy gets away with everything..man

OhWell

Dr. Conrad Murray My Hero
Keep Up The Good Work...One Jackson Down Four To Go.

Em

Isn't that interesting to waive that money owed? But then again, at least those children still have a father.

Jeri

I thought it was the "CHILD'S" support, not the mom's so why can she waive it??!!

doc murry

its amazing even when wacko jacko is dead and buried he still manages to hurt other people..my god.I thought god sent him to hell and here is wacko screwing poor dr murry(the man who vainly tried to save wackos life)so his kids will be hungry tonight and looking for dinner and ol wacko wont pay the good doctor what he is owed.Why wacko is cooling his heels in hell he is still putting the foot to dr murry,,such a shame..

doc murry

I love that tie.I think I saw it on sale at Macys for 235.00..he must have some money socked away for a rainy day

Mark

I hope Dr. Murry can pay his child support from a prision cell..That should be his next place of residence.
is this women Stupid waiving $13,000.00 that was not her money but the childs.
I wonder if good ole Dr.Murry is giving the lady the same med he was giving MJ and then hypnotized her to waive the 13,000.00...

They were in it for the money

You know she got paid off and of course he didnt pay for it someone else did! I wouldnt let a scrounge dog off for any amount when it concerns the welfare of my child.
Yea, that's a Macy's tie alright, but think he has had it for awhile. It's the same one in his promo picture for his medical offcie in Vegas. Like someone else said he doesn't look very lean for a guy who hasn't had any income. He makes me sick.

Dave Briggman

He's lucky he's not paying the support through a state Title IV-D agency...once those debts accrue, you can't waive those debts under federal, and most states' laws.

ohreally?