Janet Jackson -- Dr. Murray Killed My Brother

11/16/2009 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson is finally pointing the finger at the man she believes killed her brother -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

Janet jackson

In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering ... I think he is responsible."

Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.

In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year ... You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."

Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."

Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it."

"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

beLIEve

Della

264. How could Janet Jackson be in her house in New York when she heard Michael Jackson died when it has been clearly said by her and her movie costars that she was filming her new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too" in Atlanta, Georgia. It makes no sense, she can't be two places at once! Why would she lie to Robin Roberts in that interview and say she was in New York when she wasn't? Theres no way she forgot the details of Michael's "death" that easily. I don't know, there are a lot of strange things surrounding the so called death of Michael Jackson. I can't believe the media isn't picking up on any of this yet. It's possible this could all be a death hoax, you do realize that don't you? I guess the media just don't want to look anymore stupid than they already are if they report a possible death hoax.

Posted at 3:54AM on Dec 6th 2009 by beLIEve

*******************

She's lying. Or Tito is lying. Somebody is lying. They have each told different accounts of their whereabout on that day.
You are right. No one seems to know where they were. This is something you never forget. My grandfather died in 1991. I was at work. My mother called me crying on the phone. I will never forget that. My grandmother passed away in 1996. We were trying to get home before she passed that day. I was running late. She died that afternoon. While I was enroute home.
Not something that easy to forget...She even tried to change the story in the middle. "you know another day..

cookies

"The King of Pop wants to lick your lollipop".

Kai

YAH U GO JANET!!! DR MURRAY SHOULD BE IN JAIL BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne

so true, he's the reason why Michael not here with us anymore

schoen1

She's 100 percent right.

Cali MJ Fan

Of course Dr Murray killed Michael. You can't administer the drug that killed him and not have killed him too. His defense is ridiculous.

Looking forward to seeing Janet in this interview. Just so sad any of this had to happen.

TMZ-- please look into the claims that Joe Jackson introduced Michael to Conrad Murray and find the truth. PLEASE.

Bless you Janet.

doc murry

BROCK LESINER IS DIEING,HE IS NOT EXPECTED TO LIVE TILL THANKSGIVING.FORGET MICHAEL JACKSON.PLEASE EVERYONE PUT ALL OF THEIR PRAYERS FOR BROCK AND DUMP WACKO JACKO..WACKO KILLED HIMSELF with drugs and having sEX WITH KIDS BUT THIS AMERICAN HERO IS DIEING FROM LIVER SPOTS CAUSED BY BEING PUNCHED IN THE KIDNEYS AND EARS.
PRAY FOR BROCK HE IS A REAL AMERICAN AND HAS DEVOTED HIS LIFE TO SAVING KIDS FROM MANNIQUINS.
this is a real hero and ate moms apple pie and hot dogs everyday..please help save brock,,we love him

Melanie

I completely agree with Janet. Hipocratic oath states FIRST DO NO HARM. Murray did a lot of harm. He should be locked up, not just have his license revoked. Janet should know that it will get easier. You'll never forget him, and you will even be able to smile, and tell funny stories about him. HAANG IN THERE GIRL. Keep your head up, and continually remind his children how great of a humanitarian he was, and what a great person he was.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

liz

I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER. SHE IS A GOOD SISTER. GOD BE WITH YOU JANET!

moe l.

Wow! Can you believe Janet and Michael were sister and brother? They don't look anything alike!! But that aside...MJ allowed himself to be killed by being a drug addict. Plus drugs probably helped him deal with his molestation issues.

$$$

MJ is not here because of MJ...

He was an adult...just because you are rich and famous doesn't mean you don't have to pay for those things you are responsible for.

Karma is a bitch...

Sheila

Janet was a great sister to her brother Michael and still is. I hope she finally gets some justice for him.

brylcream

It was a simple medical malfunction, Janet should be able to accect that.

mjfan4ever

Janet,
There are alot of people who miss Michael everyday, not all of us thought badly of him. I was and will always be a fan of your brother, Michael Jackson. My grandchildren are fans also, our house plays his music and videos every day. I understand your not believing what has happened, happened. I also think of your brother everyday, what a talent this world will be missing out on. I never saw your brother in concert, I could not afford it, but I never missed him on the television. Keep the faith Janet. You are a wonderful person, keep your brothers image as kind, careing and how he shared his talents with the world. Dont listen to the negitive stuff, it doesnt matter what others think, he was and is your brother, you knew him better than any of us. I pray for you and your family all the time. I knew we would hear something from you when it was time for you to do so. Michael has 3 great kids, that is where the priority lies now. As for that Dr Murray, God is gonna get him, just watch and see.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments