Janet Jackson -- Dr. Murray Killed My Brother

11/16/2009 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson is finally pointing the finger at the man she believes killed her brother -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

Janet jackson

In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering ... I think he is responsible."

Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.

In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year ... You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."

Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."

Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it."

"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Carol

It's difficult to say who to blame. Yes, the doctor did administer shots every night to Michael to help him sleep. However, for those of you that are older and remember how Elvis died.....that was the same thing. Elvis needed pills/shots to get him up, to motivate him during the day, to make him sleep, etc. He was living on pills and eventually, that is what killed him....much like with Michael. It was their choice to take them and the doctors complied with their request.

Yoginy

I don't understand why these haters always want to leave their ignorance messages here. No one force you to like Michael, and if you don't, please just simply go somewhere else. Why bother to even read about him?

Here we want justice for Michael. It's good to hear Janet spoke out for her brother. She has always been a good sister. Dr. Murray should go to jail and so does Dr. Klein.

I love Michael as the King of Pop, the greatest entertainer, a person and an angel. I'll never let him parted for he always live in my heart.

nikki

18. I agree with Janet. Murry did kill Michael Jackson. Murry should be in prision.
Michael Jackson should not be dead, if it was not for Murry he would not be.

MJ RIP !!!

Posted at 10:47AM on Nov 16th 2009 by Sherie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/janet-jackson-dr-murray-killed-my-brother/2#comments#ixzz0X8eSY6Jn

HELLO???!!!!! MICHAEL WOULD STILL BE DEAD, BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T DR. MURRAY THEN IT WOULD BE ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT WOULD BE IN THE HOT SEAT!

I LOVE MJ AND HIS MUSIC HAS TOUCHED EVERYONE, BUT HE WOULD STILL BE GONE. HE WANTED THE DRUGS AND HE HIRED PPL THAT DIDNT CARE ABOUT HIM, THEY ONLY CARED FOR HIS MONEY.

lankandiva

Thank you Janet for opening up..It must be so damn hard,I can't even begin to imagine the pain you're going through..

Wow Janet has alot of Michaels mannerisims,the way she talks etc,which was beautiful..the sarcasm when she talks about Murray doing it to someone else saying so its ok to do that again?I saw Mj right there..

What chanel will this interview be on?I'm in Australia and i'm not sure they will show it,i may have to download it from youtube..

Love and respect you always Janet..You're spot on,however i believe there are many more involved in Michaels death...I hope you're looking into other suspects also

Praying for victory in your brothers name,God Bless you and his kids..

Not a day goes by that i don't think of Michael,I still can't believe it myself..and if its hard and hurts me i don't know the pain the Jackson family are going through..

We are praying for you all..JUSTICE IN MICHAELS NAME...

one love

Australia

mimi

people seem to forget that michael was INJECTED with all this stuff, it doesn't matter if he wanted it. the doctor administered it so he's responsible for his patient.

mimi

michael was NO druggie, he was NO angel but he was a sweet soul with a great heart. he cared more about others than himself. he just wanted to please everyone. he trusted to many crooks and greedy doctors. i hope justice is served someday sooner than later

sunnie

Please people Michael was a great person to many.
He was a ill man and an addict. His family and friends knew this
just as his doctor did.
They are all pointing the finger. When we do that there 3 pointing back at you.

marina

janet i love you and would truely do anything to meet you your my idol and its a dream come true for me to meet you words cant explain i talk about you everyday and your like part of my life , i just want to meet you so bad words truely cant explian and hopefully my dream comes true one day loveyou<3333i wish u new how much you mean to me! and inspire me im your biggest fan ever

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16