Janet Jackson -- Dr. Murray Killed My Brother

11/16/2009 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson is finally pointing the finger at the man she believes killed her brother -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

Janet jackson

In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering ... I think he is responsible."

Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.

In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year ... You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."

Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."

Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it."

"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

Irene

21. This may well be Janet, but you have to help find out who asked Murray to 'pull the trigger'?? We know, yet it appears you are clueless as to the background leading up to your brothers murder... and dont forget to also look at 3 people in your immediate family, they know the truth. Please dont let this start and end with Murray, as true justice will not be gotten.
Posted at 11:02AM on Nov 16th 2009 by FFTT

==================================================
I agree, this was the first thing that came to my mind.
I can't imagine Janet is so naïve to believe that Murray is the only one guilty here!

London not England

#24 MBH I mean...RIGHT ON!!!

TMZ..STOP SHUFFLING THE POSTS!!!~!

Em

You go Janet - Conrad Murray IS the major reason Michael is no longer with us. Michael didn't administer the drugs to himself, he had a doctor on staff that he entrusted his life with. Whether or not he was addicted to prescription drugs is really not the issue; he had doctors willingly and knowingly supporting his drug issues. And for those that don't think Janet and Michael looked alike, look into their eyes; there is no doubt. Janet is carrying forward, she has to and I would imagine Michael would want her to also. Her grief is apparent; however, she is being realistic and self-sufficient. Her greatest contribution will be to keep Michael alive in her heart and music, share her love for and memories of him with his children and be a guiding light for his children as well.

Susie

I just had a question? How did you get this information reguarding what Janet had said? The interview does not air until Wednesday. Did you talk to Janet directly or speak to someone at ABC? I would find it hard to believe that ABC would leak information to another reporter to be released before the interview they had with Janet. So I am just curious of what source you used to get this information? You always seem to get it before anyone else...Believe me I am all for justice but something does not seem right...

Jill

We are with you Janet!! Murray needs to go to jail... the quack! He should not be allowed to walk around enjoying life after he took the life of Michael Jackson!! He should have stayed at Michael's side after giving him the propofol. It was criminal to leave him unattended. Enough said. ARREST him.

Irene

If it was my brother or sister I would hire my own team of investigators cause this stinks all the way to New York.
Posted at 11:11AM on Nov 16th 2009 by pia

=====================================================
I would turn the world upside down to discover the truth!
Is she protecting someone or afraid to say more as long as the investigation is going on???
I mean, she is an intelligent woman, she must know better than this!!!

entremedieu

That's true!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janet please do something...that man don't deserve for life!...he killed Michael, my angel

Lekili

MJ was a huge, huge talent and his own worst enemy. He is 99% responsible for his early demise due to an addiction. With his fame came the ability to buy people and things, including shady doctors. Is the Dr. guilty, you bet he is, was MJ guilty of playing a hand in his own death, of course he was. Let his death be not in vain but serve as an example to others.

Michelle

If I knew my brother was surrounded by users and was a drug addict, I would do whatever I could when he was alive....not pointing fingers after he died.....They all knew he was an addict.

Blamers are losers.....winners take responsibility for their lives.....

Duh

Ok, out of curiosity I googled Brock Lesnar. He won the Ultimate Fighter championship. No WONDER he has damage to his internal organs. And I saw a few photos of him, looked like he was using steroids.

I will say a prayer for the man even though I don't know him, but I have to say this - he knew what the consequences of serious physical fighting would be, and unfortunately he is suffering those consequences. Just like Michael did with the drugs.

As for Brock Lesnar being a hero - hmmmmm - give me some info on what he did to help the poor, the disabled, sick children, lonely old people - and then maybe I will be able to see why you call him a hero. As it stands, he is notable only for being able to kick some serious azz - and in the end, he ended up getting HIS kicked by all the injuries he has sustained. That doesn't make him a hero in my book. Just a darn good fighter.

Jill

4 those missing MJ on a cold, rainy day....something to warm you up!

Irene

36. 4 those missing MJ on a cold, rainy day....something to warm you up!
Posted at 11:21AM on Nov 16th 2009 by jazz

=======================================
Thank you for this, he was so great!!
It still brings tears to my eyes when I seen him perform but that cold spot deep inside will never be warm again I'm afraid.

Melanie

Who is Brock Leisner, and why should we care? Except for the fact that he is a human being, and friends with a crazy B----ch. Do you think that by insulting Michael Jackson that this Brock character is going to get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, why dont you get down on your knees and say a prayer? I for one hope that he will be okay, but let it go

Michelle

There is a big difference in the "Image of the Celebrity" and the person....how many here,can say they personally knew "the man"? Who knew him on a one on one basis.....A lot of what people are saying is not based on personal experience....
The Jackson Family was his family. They knew he was a junkie....they should have done more to help him....If they knew these doctors were prescribing drugs to him, they should have reported this while he was alive. Even that Nurse Lee when MJ begged her for the Propofol, she should have reported it to the authorities....All these accusations won't bring him back to life....But it will bring plenty of money.

Denise

It's tough to suddenly lose a loved one. I lost my younger brother several years ago. Only time will heal the grief. Just wait until "special" days arrive - birthdays, etc. when you would have normally seen that person and now they are gone. Hang in there Janet. Soon, the memories will become fond ones. Write them down and try to match them with a photo, so you will remember them always and you can pass that on to younger family members.