Janet Jackson -- Dr. Murray Killed My Brother

11/16/2009 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson is finally pointing the finger at the man she believes killed her brother -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

Janet jackson

In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering ... I think he is responsible."

Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.

In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year ... You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."

Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."

Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it."

"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

kimberly

Duh

42. I completely agree with #22 in that there are others involved in MJ's death not just Dr. Murray. I also find it very coincidential that Dr. Conrad Murray's girlfriend/Baby Mama worked for Sony. His death should definitely be investigated. Sony very well may be responsible for MJ's death aftearall, they could be the ones who told Dr. Murray to kill Michael Jackson???

Posted at 11:31AM on Nov 16th 2009 by anonymous

Murray's baby mama worked for Sony? My Gawd, this gets stranger and more convoluted every day. All these connections and business deals and behind the scenes stuff is making my head spin!

leah

#31. I just had a question? How did you get this information reguarding what Janet had said? The interview does not air until Wednesday. Did you talk to Janet directly or speak to someone at ABC? I would find it hard to believe that ABC would leak information to another reporter to be released before the interview they had with Janet. So I am just curious of what source you used to get this information? You always seem to get it before anyone else...Believe me I am all for justice but something does not seem right...

Posted at 11:32AM on Nov 16th 2009 by Susie
-----------------
It's simple, they copied this one:

Jacky

He...she was in New York that day???First she said she was in Las Vegas!!!How could she be within 2 hours from New York to Los Angeles???SUPERJANET...or what???Another wrong Statement by a Jackson-Family Member!!!
What do they want to cover up???
But at least they all say the same date, until now!!!

Eve

HARVEY, ANY NEWS ON MURRAY'S ARREST YET??????????????????

joho777

Detective La Toya solves the case!

Or maybe it is just the best time to grab some more headlines.

I wonder if MJ's drug problems and lifetime of general weirdness had anything to do with his overdose? Nah, couldn't be.

By the way, when are the life-size posters going on sale? You know, MJ bald, 113 lbs., and covered with needle tracks? Just wondering.

majito638

How can you administer a excesive ammount of Propofol and not have killed him? Dr Murray should be in jail right now.

MJ LIVES ON

Where does this "Saintly" image of Janet come from??? Janet is just smarter than the rest of the Jacksons and she manipulates the media and fools the public with her "innocence, soft-spoken image" just like MJ did at times during his career. Only difference is JANET HAD THE BENEFIT OF LEARNING FROM MJ'S MISTAKES!!! (And has made it a point to keep her family at arms-length publicly her entire adult life.) Don't think for one second she isn't using MJ's death to her own advantage as well. Giving the ABC interview "about her brother and his death" to promote her new greatest hits CD (which was hastily put together because Janet has been looking for a new record deal.)

BOTTOM LINE: If Janet was sooooo concerned over her brothers health and drug problems, SHE and SHE ALONE was the only family member with enough public credibility to call him out. One interview with Entertainment Tonight (or the like) telling the world that "My brother is sick, he is in need of treatment and he will not allow our family access to him and I believe the people around him are doing him harm." The WORLD would have stood up and applauded Janet for being a loving sister and doing whatever she needed to get her brother the help he needed. And most important, MJ would have been forced address the issue directly and perhaps still be alive today.

P.S. While Janet is certainly talented, to compare her talent to Michael's is absurd. There is NO comparison. Michael was the rarest of talents.

Jman

Michael Jackson KILLED Michael Jackson, the Dr. did give the drugs, but with that kind of money "someone" will give you what you want. Your responsible for your selves people.

Inquiring Mind

WE ARE BEHIND YOU JANET!!!

ALL YOU HATERS GO GET DR. MURRAY TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR DEATH...MISERABLE PEOPLE!

WillOTheWisp

Well Yeah! We all know that Murray is a murderer! Now arrest him!

Rockin-Robyn

All I can say is Janet is a good sister to Michael and yes that Doctor should be in jail, ok if Micheal needed pain meds, this doctor should have been watching what he was doing and Mike would still be here and making the world a better place. I MISS U MJ RIP

MARK

lol!!!! Janet your brother was a drug addict thats what killed your brother biotch!!!!

MJ LIVES ON

@Jacky.... she was in New York that day??? First she said she was in Las Vegas!!! How could she be within 2 hours from New York to Los Angeles???SUPERJANET...or what???Another wrong Statement by a Jackson-Family Member!!! What do they want to cover up?? But at least they all say the same date, until now!!!

Posted at 11:41AM on Nov 16th 2009 by Jacky
============================

You're right, that's TOO FUNNY!!! Janet told Harper's Bazaar she was in Atlanta when she found out MJ was first sick, then had died.... Perhaps she's a triplet?