« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jon Gosselin -- It's Happy Hour Somewhere

11/16/2009 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin celebrated Shane Victorino's wedding Saturday night -- or maybe he was just celebrating life -- at Lulu's Lahaina Surf Club & Grill in Hawaii.

Jon Gosselin

L'Chaim!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Grouch

Gotta keep it simple...sentences confuse him.

GREG MOORE

one sexy man make him a pron star

Jontue22

Thanks TMZ. You didn't let me down. I just took a break to see what kind of trouble JG got into this weekend. I knew there would be something.......Douchebag for sure

FULGY

Kate is also a lush and a smoker.
Those poor kids!!!

Jan

Jon is destroying his own body with over drinking, over smoking,and over eating. If the National Enquirer is correct and they were with John Edwards, Jon needs rehab. I hope Kate gets the house and FULL custody.

cat b

as they say in Hawaii Ao no ho'i! aku helo aku!= What a terrible thing! Go away!

Maureenie

I think Jon thought "Finding your Moral Comass" was a drinking game.

Connie

TMZ, if we stop commenting on these posts of Jon Gosselin acting like the sleeze that he is....will you stop posting them?? Could it be that easy to get this guy out of the media? I think Kate has enough ammo in print to use at the trial, find someone else more interesting than JG to post about, PLEASE!!

Sandy

Jon is such a looser. He should stop acting like he is 20 years old with no cares in the world and start acting like he is a father of 8 kids. This guy is a fool who should go out and find a job to support his family instead of partying. He says that he doesn't want to be in the spot light but what does he do but go around where he knows the pap will take pictures of him. GET A JOB YOU TOOL AND SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY.

USArmyWife

He couldn't find something better to wear to a wedding party than a dingy grey tshirt??

PATTY

Wow...so I only have one kid and I can't party as much as this guy and he has what...1,000 kids??? Must be nice....

jxtr

Jon does not set a good example for his eight children. He is only interested in himself. He should spend more time with his eight children.

Miss Bu

Is it my imagination but is he actually pushing that camera away, say it isn't so papa say it isn't so.

Elainesc5

He's saying please man don't take me picture..Hailey will see the girls i'm sleeping with here.Dumba_ _

stella2010

JON, now I am upset b/c I wanted to be there here u are around all the gals...When u come back I will be waiting for you but POUTING...I got all the booze you want & support for you but don't let this happen again,going to HAWAII without me,you old BUMMER but here some,XOXOXOXOXOXO for u......:0)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments