« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Skating with the Bears

11/17/2009 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is why bears attack people.

Skating bear

The Russian Ice Circus has gone against the laws of nature and put skates on a bear and trained him to play hockey.

There's gonna be a face-off ... and it ain't gonna involve a puck.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Doc

You kidding me, thats redic. People should be shot for this kinda s#$t. F#$k you TMZ you spineless cowards, don't take photos, how bout you do some good and speak up. Oh wait your all jerry's... in your face!

v-man

LOL. People who watch TMZ giving a damn about morals. HA HA HA. Maybe the bear want's to get drafted. How do any of you know he didn't enjoy doing it prior to being shot?

UGGGGHHH

THAT POOR DEFENSELESS ANIMAL BELONGS OUT IN THE WILD. JUST LOOK AT HIS MOUTH PIECE IS PITIFUL. I HOPE IT COMES OFF AND THE BEAR EATS THE TRAINERS. WILD ANIMALS BELONG OUT IN THE WILD.

lol

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME... PPL HERE ARE SO LIKE THEY GIVE A DAMN IT AINT A DOG FIHGT.. IT'S A FREAKING BEAR.. A LIL HAIRY LIKE SPENCER PRATT

Bren

This is so stupid!! Why even bother? Do they really think people would enjoy seeing inhumane things done to animals?

Raejean

Now this, I do consider animal cruelty.

margaret

this is disturbing on so many levels

Anon

All the people that are saying it's cruel shut up you don't even care that much about animals if you did you wouldn't eat diary or meat or use any products that negatively effect the environment, but because you don't actually see the cruelty happening there you keep doing it. What are you going to do after you have seen this picture? Nothing you're not going to do anything. You just don't want to see it so you tell them to take it down.

doingfinethanks.

whoa such a demonstration should never go unseen, tis no figure skating, but mucho impressio to me. let's next work at keeping dubya from awkward situations, had i'd known where they were this man the headlines'd be making.

Bruinsbaby

I love it! Good to see those animals earning their keep. I think hockey needs more exposure.

annie

I HOPE THIS INSPIRES EVERYONE TO MAKE DONATIONS TO ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS. PLEASE MAKE DONATING TO THE PROTECTION OF THOSE WHO CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES A PART OF YOUR LIFE. EVERY SMALL DONATION HELPS FIGHT ALL FORMS OF ANIMAL ABUSE. I'M NOT RICH BUT I DONATE TO END ANIMAL ABUSE AND I DONATE TO HUMANS SUFFERING FROM HUNGER/SEVERE POVERTY. WE'RE ALL IN THIS WORLD.

annie

OH YEAH I FORGOT TO SAY THIS.........."RUCK FUSSIA" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute,that's my house!

This is why bears kill people.

music4life

animal abuse! making a bear play hockey? and i doubt those skates fit on comfortably

Bruinsbaby

this bear's killing me...