Johnny Depp -- As Intoxicating As Ever

11/18/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

By the way Johnny Depp stumbled out of a NYC restaurant last night -- and then had to be carried into his car -- it seems the guy was really into celebrating his Sexiest Man Alive victory.

Johnny Depp: Click to watch
Heeeeere's Johnny attempting to walk out of a bar with punk icon Patti Smith.

Edward Fortyhands, anyone?

joe

Got some of that Brad Pitt hash....

why?

I'm watching TMZ and just saw the dude reporting on JD. You know the one wearing the anti Hero T. Here-Here. I officially nominate him as the sexiest man alive. Dude come over here to my casting couch and I will make you a star.

mooom

how in the hell can this loser be called the sexiest man alive? what the hell is wrong with those folks at people mag?? this jerkoff cant be the sexiest man alive cause im married to to the sexiest man alive!!! no one on the planet can beat him he is the best

sound

Now that was NOT sexy. Love him but...sloppy drunk is not hot.

SugarButt

Johnny is the sexist man alive this year and every year, drunk or sober....swoooon....he turns me to jello.

Kelli

LEAVE JOHNNY ALONE! He is 46 years old and has one bad night. So what, he is a human being and at least he isn't like Lindsay Lohan who can't even drive when she's sober. He is the sweetest man on the planet, he spent 2 hours at the Pirates 2 preimer at Disneyland signing autographs. I read from one fan even stopped the coward of screaming morons from crushing her. He has one freaking bad night get over it. Good on ya, Jerry (his bodyguard) for helping Johnny out. You got his back and I am grateful for it.

Quiet

I hope that angelina jolie doesent dig her claws into him when they film together if he gets drunk.

Alejandra

JOHNNY IS STILL THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE! EVEN IF HE IS DRUNK! SO WAT HE DESERVES TO PARTY HE IS A HARD WORKING MAN AND ONCE IN A BLUE MOON THAT HE GETS DRUNK THAT DOESNT MATTER! HE IS STILL SEXY AND HE IS SO FU***** HOT FOR HIS AGE! TRUE JOHNNY FANS SHOW THE LOVE!!!

lexie

Hey Sugarbutt is back! Hey Sugarbutt, The little drunk is a toad! He stinks to high heaven of liquor and cigs. What a total putz. Can you imagine THAT coming home? Well I guess maybe the Smith chick had that coming home or back to the hotel. I know all you Depp crazies out there would love the stinky old thing to show up on your door step but he’s a world class loser. Get over it. It’s time the pirate moved on. Whoever voted for this miniature man is as much a loser as he is! That you TMZ for showing us what Johnny boy is really like!

janicebyrne01

Leave the man alone. He's only out for a meal for heaven's sake. What wrong with those paparrazzi?? No wonder they get slapped. More people should do it to them.

SugarButt

Hi ya, lexie.

Still trolling, I see, and obsessing over Johnny Depp more than any fan could ever dream. He's your life, lexie. Admit it. You live for him, you breathe for him, you crawl under your covers at night and dream of him. My devotion to all things Depp pales in comparison to your obsession with him. You and Jake Barlow should get together and make Depp hating babies. I admit, when I saw the video I knew you'd be all over it and I needed a laugh so, here I am. You crack me up, you little nut job. Take care of yourself, don't ever change.

white boy

Johnny Depp is a great person and actor. He can do anything he wants as long as it's not raping little boys.

Amy

I sure am glad I don't have paparazzi up my a** to capture me at my worst moments. I wouldn't be a celebrity for all the money in the world.

Love ya Johnny...take care of yourself.

Jenn

I think it is more likely that he is preparing for his next role. He has been known to "act" in public. For example, while he was preparing for Ed Wood, he would walk the streets in drag...Would we all of a sudden say he is a transvestite? I think JD is a genius and simply working on his next role.

Christy

What a turnoff! Don't people ever grow up? You're in your 40's dude!