Eddie Cibrian Sues Mag Over LeAnn

11/19/2009 9:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eddie Cibrian is suing "Life & Style weekly" for more than $1 million, for allegedly defaming him over his relationship with LeAnn Rimes.

According to the suit ... obtained by TMZ ... Cibrian claims the stories the mag published "falsely portray Eddie as being unfaithful to Ms. Rimes, as currently being in a romantic relationship with Ms. Jancan, and as having abandoned his children."

Scheana Jancan is an aspiring actress and according to the mag she and Eddie were hooking up. The title of the article: "Eddie is Cheating on LeAnn Already."

story developing

its me

think these 2 make such a great couple . they have lots of chemistry and i liked when they were at a bar singing karaoke I LOVE LEANN . MAYBE HIS MARRIAGE WASN'T WORKING OUT . THINGS DO HAPPEN LIKE THAT JUST LIKE BRAD PITT. HIS MARRIAGE WENT DOWN THE ROCKS SO HE LEFT JEN . IT HAPPENS PEOPLE !!! GET OVER IT ! THIS SO CALLED ASPIRING ACTRESS IS OUT 4 ATTENTION . i hope leann and eddie have a good life together
good luck !

captains2003

They are both a couple of jerks. She is a slut and he is a pig. Check this out if you like news: http://www.thelakecountysentinel.com

Jess

Do not feel bad Ed. I was banging LeAnn. :-)

Bet he smells

First of all that is LeAnn,,,( she always has looked like a hobbit),,
And message to LeAnn Payback's a bitch ain't it??

Pat

once a cheater....

WhyMeMan

why the heck is LeAnn putting up with this guy? Eddie is probably taking out his frustration for not getting that role that he auditioned for!!!

http://mypurediet.com http://mypurediet.com http://mypurediet.com

danica

Isn't this guy still married to his wife? He wants to sue a mag over his adulterous relationship? He sounds like a total fool. His kids will read about his ignorance one day.

Michelle

"why the heck is LeAnn putting up with this guy?"

You're kidding right? His wife put up with her helping ruin his marriage!!(I didnt give her all of the blame.) Who is she not to take it? Sit back and take it, you *&#@%!!

well

Hey Wizards...that photo isn't of LeAnn.

Posted at 7:14PM on Nov 19th 2009 by um

Hey, num-nuts it is a photo of LeAnn, just without all the raccoon makeup on.

Posted at 7:28PM on Nov 19th 2009 by Babygirl

Hey douchebag, they changed the photo. Kthanks.

Karen

Once a cheater will always be a cheater.If he cheated on his ex-wife,it's no different with Ms.Rimes.Wonder if she believes in KARMA?

NanPaige

I'm quite it took him this long.

NanPaige

I'm quite surprised that it took him this long. I didn't think he could keep it in his pants much longer.

Djdeej94

umm? and he chooses NOW to be honorable & moral & a gentleman? Sorry E d d i e.... your beds been made & you and Miss L can go suck it

betty

Stop comparing Eddie to Brad. Brad had respect for his women. When you lie with a dog,you wake up with fleas.

yeah....and?

You would think he PR people would have told YOU ARE NUTS!

Talk about gall. The best they could both do is stay out of the spotlight and not draw MORE attention to themselves.

To the brilliant poster whom defended LeAnn: get a fact check and after ask yourself HOW you would feel if you were his soon to be ex-wife. Just get over it? Are you kidding me? You must not be married with children to be able to say that.

In this life ladies, there should be a spot in your brain that says to you-I want to live my life in a ceratin way, and that would mean there are just some things that I don't want anyone to say about me, like I was part of a very painful divorce, I was instramental in this divorce happening and hurt another women and her children with MY actions.

Its called character ladies and gentlemen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments