Tila Tequila

Naked and Ranting

11/19/2009 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila has stripped down naked to go on a bizarre, rambling rant -- live on her Ustream page.

Tila Tequila
We're told Tila has been at this for hours ... ranting about everything from her personal hygiene to her case against San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman -- calling him a "woman beater."

She continued, "I am an angel ... because I am here to save the world with my army."

Tila also claims "this is the last time I'll ever be on ustream ever again."

Earlier in the rant, Tila said, "People call me an attention whore .. or whatever ... but excuse me I'm a grown ass woman and I'm confident in myself ...I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing ... that's why I'm a lesbian ... I was born naked ... anybody who is against that is gay and in denial."

Smack Deuce

So that's where tila tequila went

L337M4573R

lol epic

L337M4573R

ok here is how this is going to play out: we keep calling her names she has a REAL mental break and kills her self. next day we go back to this sad site to hear she commented suicide and we all end up looking stupid we all kno she reads this. this is past attention seeking im afraid she REALLY needs help man. tila stop doing show bussiness be cause u need to check ur self in a mental home or get a theripst also no one likes up :/ srry

This Guy

I was watching this train wreck! She stripped totally naked.. had a tampon string hanging... ranting about everything! This girl is CRAAAAAZY!

why?

She needs help stat!, this will not make her case look good. Her poor family must live in shame, I would die if she were my daughter 20 years from now.

Ginger Rogers

hahah she said that she saved lives by strippin on usteam because there are rapists and killers watching her instead of killing someone... she called her self and angel and she does it for charity.... she is on something

Scott

She obviously prefers Coke over Pepsi...

THAT GUY

YUH I GOT THE VIDEO OF IT TOO.... !!!

that.is.all

I so don't understand what any guy would be attracted to that flip. She's triple ugly. Like some little annoying ant.

ozzman

jackass...

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Lesbian?? She contradicts herself lol What a dumbass

softwareguru

That sounds like a meth rant if I've ever heard one.

GrossGrossGGGGross

And she wonders why Merriman wanted her to join his threesome.....hmmmmm what a mystery. That's what people think of you when you behave like a piece of trash

Jeslen Bucci

I just watched this entire mental break down happen. I actually feel bad for tampon tequila... All that racist stuff she said was too much though.

Q

is it considered a homophobic slur if a lesbian calls someone "gay" ?!?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments