Tila Screwed Up Really Bad, Lawyer Says

11/19/2009 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila  TequilaTila Tequila's lawyer blames his client's meltdown on former BF Shawne Merriman.

Attorney Cyrus Nownejad tells TMZ he thinks the "domestic violence" incident with Shawne in September may have "pushed her over the edge."

Nownejad acknowledges something is seriously wrong with Tila and he's trying to figure out how to get her some help.

Tila just took down her Ustream, showing her dancing nude and talking crazy in front of the camera. She also went off on Shawne and his alleged drug use.

Tila is suing Shawne for $1.5 mil over the September incident..

Tila Tequila Bruises

cochino

not an attention whore? She's bitter because she didn't gain any sympathy from her story which no one believed.

But then when witnesses and cameras show you drinking alcohol which you claim to be allergic too, how can you believe her?

Get over it, your *celeb* status is over. Grow up and get a real job and move on.

theredjawa

Jackie Chiles cannot be Tila's lawyer because he is a fictional chatacter. What a dumbass! Does Superman and Scooby Doo visit you on holidays?

Michelle

I had an ex-husband that worked me over pretty bad. I didn't strip down to my girls and rant on YouTube about it. I coped.

theredjawa

Why is it okay for women to pose naked in Playboy for us to drool over? But Tila does the same thing on a cam and she is nuts! WTF?! There is nothing wrong with Tila she is just having a little fun! You are just jealous you missed how gorgeous she is.

theredjawa

So Tila says she got beat up by her boyfriend. The guy says he never dated her. Why the hell do you assume the guy is right?
I know no other sports star has done violent things to a woman. That's called sarcasm baby. POW!
When Tila rules the universe I will be at her side!!!!

theredjawa

Somebody said wasn't Tila going to kill herself in two weeks. Did you pull that information out of your ass? You obviously got that from some rag like.........TMZ! That's only part of the story. You can figure out the rest for yourself. Well you probably can't but your information is wrong.

Ken

Tila is suing Shawne for $1.5 mil over the September incident..

Just looking for some breakup money. Will some judge or jury fall for this nonsense?

SUN

She is a drug-whore, so this was bound to happen. Now, I think the man that hit her, deserves to pay with some jail time, but this dis-credits her case of domestic violence, because if she is this crazy- than maybe those bruises were self inflicted for $$$$$$$. Notice she is asking for money, not jail time... tells you her priorities

noneofyourbusiness

Ok folks-not cool to say someone should go ahead and kill themselves already! I agree with everything else, but not encouraging someone to end their lives-that is taking it too far. She obviously needs some serious help. I feel sorry for her.

theredjawa

At least most people have heard of Tila Tequila!
Who is Perez Hilton?!

Non-Believer

Ya think? Try looking in her purse for the pills if you want to help

theredjawa

"Megan McCain is her girlfriend."

No man on earth has ever dated two women at the same time. Sarcasm baby!! POW!! I wouldn't mind the hate if one person on here knew what they were talking about. Everyone is speaking from ignorance. If you are going to waste my time at least research the facts!

theredjawa

"""remember the same thing happened to Steve-O? Yeah right before he entered rehab. Funny how the football dude said the bruises were from him keeping her from drinking and driving."""

Of course that is what he said. Do you think he is going to admit to beating up a little defenseless woman? You are an idiot. Have you ever seen a tv show? Besides Columbo no one admits when they are wrong especially a horrible crime like this!!

CINDY

Is it me or does this girl look like an ant?

theredjawa

""Ugh, can a person catch AIDS from looking at a picture because I think I just got it from looking at her.""

What the hell does this even mean? You can't see aids! So you are just being an idiot!