Michael Jackson Sued Over Bad TV Habits

11/20/2009 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson stiffed the people who installed his TV system at Neverland, this according to a brand spankin' new creditor's claim.

According to a claim filed yesterday, a company called Video & Audio Center (VAC) installed electronic audio and video equipment at Neverland Ranch in late 2003 and early 2004. We're told the company rewired the house, installed plasma TVs and put speakers all over the house.

VAC claims Jackson's camp ran up a bill of $109,540.85 -- and paid $25,000 of that, but never settled the bill completely. According to the docs, VAC says they won a judgment back in 2007 for the remainder.

They're asking for $128,482.77 -- the unpaid bill plus interest.

susie

#297 YouTube MICHAEL JACKSON PRIVATE PHONE CONVERSATION PART 1,2.

....weakness like a little girl? NOT MICHAEL!!!!

sunnymaxx

, what I found instead was a story vis CNN dated Oct. Thers a pic of a nice Mercedes. It came form Janet Arviso, yea, and she stated something about being so happy to have had these memories and to give to charity or words to that effect. WHAT A CROCK! Does she really think this will redeem her and her son for the pain they put Michael through? And she got paid for her little donation, so it wasn't a true donation. I wouldnt buy nothing that woman was 'donating'

Posted at 7:22PM on Nov 21st 2009 by Shes Got Some Nerve!
---------------------
That's strange. They said Michael gave the Mercedes to his aunt and she thought it was such a generous gift that she put a personalized license plate, which thanked him. They showed the plates, which are still on the car. Now, unless his aunt gave the car to Arvizo, this is not true. If it is true, they shouldn't have accepted anyting from that evil woman. I can't see Mike's aunt giving Janet the car that was a gift from him.

They were in it for the money

You mean to say that whacked out mother who lied still held on to the car Michael had given her? After all this time? you'd think she'd torch the car or sell it to get rid of horrible memories after what she and her son said happened. See, I guess its ok to keep the finer things even when you blame Michael for molestation-She is so full of Sh*t! Proves to me she lied about what happened to her and her kid-not that I had any doubt. Michael was always innocent of all those charges.

paulette

314. Glove went for $350,000. They should have offered it last in the lineup. There are a few more items but the crowd is going wild and the media is all over the person who won the glove. The audience gave the glove a standing ovation.

Posted at 6:50PM on Nov 21st 2009 by sunnymaxx

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/20/michael-jackson-sued-over-bad-tv-habits/21#comments#ixzz0XXmwzqDN

DAMN!!!on yahoo they estimated it to be worth 40-60 thousand!!!

They were in it for the money

Excuse me. The car was given to Michael's Aunt, not that witch woman. I don't think that witch would dare to show her face especially now. NO WAY!

Personally, if I had something that Michael had personally given to me, I would never part with it, no matter what. A gift is a gift, somebody thought enough of you to give you something.

sunnymaxx

There is NOTHING on CNN or anywhere else that says that Janet Arviso donated this car. I just was on CNN and there is a clip that is saying Michael used to drive the car and on his aunt's 65th birthday he gave it to her and it's coming from her.

Duh

bye deb
roflmao

Posted at 6:06PM on Nov 21st 2009 by TMZ ROCKS ON

It wasn't me, A$$HOLE. Remember, I have told you I have no problem signing my name when I am sending you hate mail. What an overinflated ego you have. And btw, I went back through the posts, and YOU ARE HERE 24/7, just as you blame other people. I was helping my sister move today and I just got back and read your ridiculous response to Lisa. You are a real piece of work. Obviously no life, no friends, no hobbies except boozing and drugging. You're pathetic.

susan

Thanks. I haven't been around much. Been very busy with work.

182. yep it is susan! susan i am so glad to see you back and dont leave this time no matter what is said to you you are so informative and intelligent and you do not argue but are level headed great

Posted at 1:28AM on Nov 21st 2009 by TMZ ROCKS ON

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/20/michael-jackson-sued-over-bad-tv-habits/13#comments#ixzz0XXoK5VJK

Duh

292. no i have to give nightmare before christmas the award for fast responses the dude is awesome im an old slow dude

Posted at 5:24PM on Nov 21st 2009 by TMZ ROCKS ON

Yeah and you are probably fat, ugly, missing a lot of teeth, and when you are not posting filth, drinking, and drugging, are picking the lint out of your belly button and smelling it. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

AGAIN, NOT AFRAID TO SIGN MY REAL NAME - DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB

sunnymaxx

Michael's beaded socks just went for $50,000.
If I had his socks, I'd wear them around the house.
Before I gave away one of his gifts, even for charity, I'd first ask the family if they wanted the items for the children. Although, I wouldn't trust Jermaine or LaToya. They may say yes and
then sell it.

While watching this auction, that is the thought that I had with many of these items, especially with very personal items, like his sketches, including two that he did when he was 9 yrs. old, that these should go to the children.

paulette

AGAIN, NOT AFRAID TO SIGN MY REAL NAME - DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB DEB

Posted at 7:43PM on Nov 21st 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/20/michael-jackson-sued-over-bad-tv-habits/22#comments#ixzz0XXplXnJT

Love it...LOL! YUK I can just picture that!EWWWWWWWWWWW

nan

Posted at 7:22PM on Nov 21st 2009 by Shes Got Some Nerve!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/20/michael-jackson-sued-over-bad-tv-habits/22#comments#ixzz0XXq7tJBO

do you have a link to that..about that janet woman..i cant believe it ..thats horrible

Duh

277. Hy Deb!
happy to see you are still here!
We have to call an exorcist to save all the haters....

Posted at 3:43PM on Nov 21st 2009 by susie

Hi Susie! I understand but unfortunately that won't happen. If an exorcist got near them they would start puking green stuff and their heads would be spinning all the way around! Oh, wait....they already do! ;>

BillieJeanJackson

Sunnymaxx. did they announce who bought the glove? I was hoping it would end up in a museum so everyone could enjoy seeing it.

nan

oh okay never mind about the car .i did see a story about his aunts mercedes that he gave her.he was so generous to so many people