Miley Cyrus Concert -- The Show Must Go On...

11/20/2009 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley CyrusUPDATE: Miley was not in any of the buses traveling in the caravan. The Cyrus Family released the following statement: "We are deeply saddened by the loss of Bill "Uncle Bill" Douglas. Members of our tour are like members of our family. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family in the midst of this tragedy. He will truly be missed."

The North Carolina concert Miley Cyrus was traveling to when one of her tour buses crashed, killing the driver, is still set to go on as planned.

TMZ spoke with an employee at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, NC who tells us they've been flooded with calls asking about Miley's concert on Sunday. At this point, the employee tells us, "The show is going on as scheduled."

As we previously reported, one person was killed when the bus veered off the road in Virgina and crashed onto its side. The bus was part of a four-vehicle caravan, one of which was carrying Miley - though her bus was not involved in the accident.

The ill-fated bus was loaded with several members of Miley's concert lighting team.

tigers lair

Chef Kooky- how about some great Thanksgiving Day dinner recipes? I could use a few new good ideas for dinner this year...Thanks and keep those good recipes coming!!

Nicole

That would suck to die while working for Miley. I'd rather die working at McDonald's....just sayin'

hhh727

do you really expect this indulged little twit to care about anyone else??

bambam

@ #4 or dana,,, only because you have no class.. go eat your BIG MAC.. fat azz.. loser

bambam

I'm blind, my bad,, last comment aimed at #5 by NICOLE.. My seeing eye dog told me #4 its all his fault.. blame the dog.. Brian

Nicole

Come on people would you expect anything less from this spoiled little rich girl? She doesn't care about her fans just the money and fame. She has the rare brain farts of compassion and brings a special kid on stage and sings to them, but I think that is just for show. A man has lost his life and she says "the show must go on"? Poor thing, I guess her upbringing only taught one thing. money money money. My thoughts and prayers go out to these people and their family.

JONS MOMMA

WHAT A SOUL-LESS LITTLE SLUT..

rudewaitress

So, it IS true then...Miley Cyrus's music DOES kill !!

Whamo

I understand he was listening to her music at the time and felt compelled to drive off the road and kill himself.

Sono

I would just like to point out that Disney has NEVER allowed someone dying inside of one of the parks or as part of one of their propriety shows to stop the show from going on:

Hose the ride down and keep it moving!

Danielle

I love the ignorance posted here, as if she actually has a choice on canceling the concert. Helllooooo, can you say breech of contract, secondly, id rather be a miley fan then a taylor swift fan. that petty spoiled brat is suing bars for playing her music for kareokee, LAME!! Im sure there will be a mention of the life that was lost @ her concert tonite, if you morons would care to crawl out from under your rocks and check in. I love how people either dont or cant read the story correctly. Lets focus for a second on this comment "TMZ spoke with an employee at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex" So Miley was NEVER quoted in this story, pull your heads out of your butts and pay attention.

the a-hole

TMZs!
Missing be you my comment!
Worry you not!! LUCKY IS YOU BE!!
got a copy for you!!!

Miley O'Cyrus is a musical be-of! IT'S A REGATA!!!
She plays music with guitar, with keyboard, with a banjo (A BANJO!!!)
All these are are broken into tiny pieces and put together back; made
better with glue, a tape, a string AND THAT'S NO STIGATA!!!
IT'S CHIBATA!!!
When be of a stage she plays a notes with her song THEN THAT, AND
BAH!!
IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD!!! YOU BETTER KNOW IT!!!
IT'S A TALENT OF A MUSIC!!!
THAT'S A CHEETAH!!
IT'S A CHEETAH CHIBATA!!!

leigh

miley, you underage tramp. have some respect for the person that worked for you. and cancel the concert tonight. OH WAIT I FORGOT. YOU NARCISSISTIC WABBABE SKANK. YOU HAVE NO CONSCIOUS. AND CERTAINLY NO FEELINGS OF REMORSE ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU POSED HALF WAY NUDE AND THEN YOU AND DADDY BLAMED IT ON ANNIE LIEBOWITZ. YOUR PATHETIC. I BET YOUR GOING TO FREIGN A MOMENT OF SILENCE. THE WHORE THE REST OF YOUR ACT. IS YOUR STRIPPER POLE IN PLACE ON THE STAGE.

Danielle

Once again, came back in to see the leaders of tomorrow talking like ex cons, what a lovely country we live in where theres people like leigh here to use caps lock like shes someone important. wow leigh it must be nice up there on that high horse with all the other ignorant @$$holes of this country... you should join up with Sarah palin and start a tour for the losers in this country that cant keep it together. I also love the way you "spell" i wonder if webster is turning in his grave at the sight of your comment. If I didnt know better id say you were... oh about 14 years old? about right? Does your mommy know you cant spell, im sure that your teachers/mack-daddy are still very proud of you. So do us all a favor, until you can stay off your back, dont criticise a MINOR whos never shown shes been on hers...

yoli

who cares. She can't sing anyway.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments