Trevor Donovan -- Ripped Tide

11/20/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With his wet suit barely on his hairless buff body, "90210" star Trevor Donovan showed off his genetically superior talents to some fans in L.A. on Thursday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Teen boys didn't look like this at our high school ... because Trevor is 31.

Jacky2tone

He's so going to break away from that lame show I just hope he stays on TV so I can see him more ofter, movie are ok but I won't get to see him more. Love you TMZ please keep showing more of this hunky hunk :-)

OhWell

Gay

sincerelady777

Woah! Sort of looks like a young Brad Pitt don't you think?

eric

That girl he's with is pretty hot! big tatas. I want to put them in my mouth, mmmm!

track her down TMZ!

viewer101

damn he is fine!

Whamo

Any man who shaves all the hair off his body and is not a professional swimmer is a total bum blaster. Sorry ladies his girlfriends name is Walter!

maria tortilla

i like the brothers on Vampire Diaries better. I think the new pre-requisite for working on the CW is ridonkulous 6 pack abs!
check out the brothers on Thursday... oh yeah. Me likes

Icebaby

This guy puts all those Twilight morons to shame. He does look like a young Brad. But Brad still looked better in his younger days. I mean, look at his abs compared to how Brad had them at 37! Nothing was ripper than Mr. Durden. Still, teenage girls should go crazy for this guy and not the unattractive Pattinson and Launter. They only wish they could look like Trevor and it looks like WOMEN, not little girls like him. Just cause the dude has good looks doesn't mean his gay.

go away

Seriously TMZ you are starting to repeat yourself. You said the same lame high school line last time you showed a pic of this guy half naked. Get some new material.

Jamie

Uff.. Someone won the genetic lottery! :) Me gusta!