« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

New Woman Surfaces

12/1/2009 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned a woman has come forward to Us Weekly, claiming she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and texts to prove it.

New Woman
The woman, Jaimee Grubbs, claims she met Tiger in Las Vegas in April, 2007. The woman -- a cocktail waitress who was 21 at the time -- began what she says was a long-running affair with Tiger.

According to Us Weekly, Grubbs has more than 300 text messages from Tiger -- who married Elin Nordegren in 2004.

The magazine, which comes out tomorrow, claims Grubbs had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Us Weekly has photos, racy texts from Tiger, as well as a voicemail from November 24, in which Tiger suggests his wife might be on to the alleged affair.

Grubbs has appeared recently on VH1's "Tool Academy."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Unimpressed..

One word.."HALF!"

Go Elin!..

Will make Michael Jordans settlement look like small change!

For all his talent as a golfer..Tiger isn't very smart.

I bet his Dad's real proud..what a SHAME!

HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

[Chorus:]
It's the eye of the tiger, it's
the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds, still we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive

[Chorus]

Risin' up, straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

[Chorus]

The eye of the tiger
[Repeats to fade out]

beth

Tiger Woods is lucky that his wife wasn't a hand model: http://www.unghielunghe.com/foto/sakura06/19873.jpg

well well

This slut was on tool academy probably acting like the victim in her relationship...and she is sleeping with Tiger over 20 times? I bet she is lying about that... more like 200 times. Tiger put his iron in her hole for birdy. Ho Ho Ho! Jamie Grubbs on meat!

alex

I love his wife’s no-nonsense reaction. beat up the guy and make him leave the house. Take the children and file for divorce. How refreshing after all the political cheaters’ wives who ’stand by their man’ with stricken looks like absolute wimps.

Leakage! Tiger's mistress boob job pictures:

Bubba

Look, at least Tiger didn't go skank. Give him that much. Strictly white women. Classy!

Shane

Tiger Woods let his sponsors down. These are the people that pay him hundreds of millions of dollars to represent their products. He let his fans down, especially kids who look up to him.
Lastly he let his wife and children down and they deserved better. Mr. Woods please keep your zipper up and come clean on these matters.
Tiger..turn your life around, count your many blessings and become a man.

mark gray

Guess what!!! Tiger, kobe, Jorden, Mag Johnson...they are all still stars. They will remain stars. Why? Because they are just better then you and me.
Tiger is a cool cat...he'll be ok

Fan

I'm really hurt for Tiger, his wife and kids. What huge mistakes we make for no reason at all. In the end they all lose. I hope Tiger do everything within his power to keep his marriage and never find himself at this place again. God bless and keep you and your family Tiger.

Kip Dodson

Tiger said she was GRRRREEEEEAAAAAT

Bruna

Tunder, tunder, tunder woods hehehehehe, this girl is crazy man... I dont think that is possible to him to do that... she maybe is an escort.... in true, in this website here http://vlondonescorts.co.uk , they have somebody who looks like she... I dont believe her!

Ed

What a whore! Why would you even want to destroy your own reputation by telling the world you slept with Tiger Woods? People have no morals and values. Now she'll always be known world-wide as a whore! Great job! If I was her employer, I would fire her as she is bringing bad publicity to the employer.

Jackie

How does anyone have hard evidence that what this girl says it true? She very well could be another female look to get money or publicity because of this whole incident. Tiger has done a very good job of keeping himself out of the public eye. I just don't think it's fair to believe everything that the media puts out there.

Anne

GRUBB is right!! what a perfect name for such lowlife moves, first sleeping with a married man, then selling the story...

hmmm..sounds like a real HO to me

Dennis Collins

Just wondering, what do you think Tiger carries with him? I mean what’s the size of his club? Does he have a 3 wood? A 6 iron? A 9 iron perhaps?

Did he get a hole in one? Two? Three? How many holes has he hit? Is there hair around the hole?