MJ's Final Gifts to Kids -- Disney, Dali & Ice Cream

12/2/2009 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before Michael Jackson died, he ordered three pieces of art for his children -- and today they're finally going to be delivered.

MJ's Final Gifts to Kids

We've learned Jackson picked out the paintings "Alice in Dali Land," "Lost Fairy Tales" and "Flavor of the Month" from artist Nelson De La Nuez -- and they were supposed to be dropped off the week of his death.

Obviously, the plans had to be shuffled around -- but we're told Katherine Jackson has arranged for the artwork to be dropped off this afternoon.

As TMZ previously reported, Jackson had a thing for the artist -- MJ dropped $13,000 on some De La Nuez pieces for himself just two weeks before his death.

Random Angel

39. 33. Tellit, I don't understand you sometimes. Last night you stated you meant the bad things you said about MJ, but that you agree that you didn't have to be so hateful about the way you stated things. Now today, back to the hate?

**********************************

Tellit is one of Gypsy's aliases. Does that answer your question?

Posted at 3:34PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Gypsy = Tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/michael-jackson-paintings-children-artwork-gifts-photos/3#comments#ixzz0YZ8oSYMQ
Oh, I know that...no matter who it is I was just stating that last night she/he whoever even admitted they didnt have to be so hateful and today they were right back at it if not worse

Rx

I want to buy Michael Jackson's bones.

SH*T HAPPENS

40. Yeah but there is no "high" from Propofol...its not a likely addicts choice. It puts you to sleep, and not even a restful sleep, but because people get it for surgical procedures, and they are knocked out, they tend to assume it makes you sleep good. Thats a misconception. As far as facts...MJ did, by his own admission have a RX drug habit that he went to rehab for back in 1993. But from everything that has been said so far, the only "drugs" found in his body were what Murray had administered that evening (the benzos and the propofol). So I dunno...I have a hard time believing that he was an all out addict.

Posted at 3:37PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Random Angel

The full tox report has not been released.

sue

random angel--well that explains it!!!! how many different names can one person have?? sue from tampa

SH*T HAPPENS

Who put you in charge of "keeping the fans in place"? Are you God???? NO. Are you Harvey Levin???? NO. So STFU you hypocrite - you can't even keep yourself straight much less anyone else.

Posted at 3:37PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by STFU you hypocrite

Unlike you fans I don't have MJ covered glasses on. I see clearly but you rabid fanatic fans have trouble seeing straight or are just plain stupid. Which one is it?

astabasta

Woooow! A NICE MJ story. Great - thanks TMZ! :-)

Love the paintings - what you can see of them for the huge TMZ logo, LOL.
Yes, Michael had problems in his life, but he loved his children very, very much.
Like my own daddy, really. He was a wonderful person, but likewise he had problems and died at the age of 42, when we, his daughters, were 12, 9 and 4. But we never doubted that he loved us.

It pains my heart that there are such hateful and unbelievably evil comments about Michael - and even about his children.
You haters clearly don´t know what it´s like to lose a parent at such an early age. It is the worst thing!

Please think about it.

P.S. this is astabasta - I am not happy with that user name, so I´ll try to change it to Siggisis.

Rx

Michael Jackson gave good head.

astabasta

I can´t change my user name. :-(

sue

i just wonder how wonderful it would have been to sit with michael and listen to him talk about his children and the love he had for them and the hopes and dreams he wished for them, and what he thought about them being in the spotlight???how he invisioned them as adults and him being at there weddings and grandchildren and the whole picture of what a true father and family man would want. i could have sat and listened to him for hours days months or yrs, and never gotten tired of his infectious laugh and the smile he carried with him.. he was a devoted father and i just know he could have been the best friend a person could of ever had..michael jackson the icon- mj the legend - the king of pop-- will never die in our hearts.sue from tampa

Melanie

#44 I'm sure your pure and innocent? What are you addicted to? Hell just bashing MJ is your addiction. The Dr. is at fault 100%. If he wasnt so greedy MJ would still be here. Any real Dr. would have marched him into an addiction center. And yes I believe that Mike did no wrong. Oh well, I'm a fan, and I will not apologize to anyone for that. Maybe your world is so dark that you couldnt be a fan of anyones. If you dont like our comments go to another site. MJ fans are here to stay.

Posted at 3:37PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Melanie

SH*T HAPPENS

He is no longer the king of soda pop anymone since he died he is just MJ and that all.

Queene

For those of you who take the time to spue venom about Michael Jackson, Why is it necessary to harbor such hate for someone you never met. Why bother to come to a site where the subject is Michael Jackson. If you don't care about him and only wish the worst for him. The worst has happened ...he is dead! You cannot harm him any further!

Seems to me in some weird way you could very well be fans. You insist that fans should move on, yet you have not moved on. Your hate still drives you to voice your unwanted opinions. Some statements are so full of hate until I am afraid for you. Your obssession is insane and fueled by this hatred. Did you ever ask yourself why you can't stop reading and talking about him?

You all seem to think so highly of yourselves as you proceed to tear down Michael and everything he did. You refuse to acknowledge any of his achievements or generousity. You choose to believe what our legal system says he did not do. You are a constant reminder of what helped to end his life...cold hearted people who choose to forget he was a human being, living life the best way he could.. as we all do.

Please take a look at the man in the mirror. You may find you have areas where you also fall short just as he did. Michael was human and separated from the rest of us only by the magnitude of his talent.

MJ

Well, some people may not be compassionate toward Michael Jackson but I am. He was not abusing drugs to 'escape' or get high. He was desperately seeking something that was apparently eluding him for a long time: sleep. That is something that A LOT of us simply take for granted. I just wish that his doctors got to the root of the problem of his insomnia instead of medicating it. People need to remember that Michael Jackson endured years of ridicule, mocking, belittling and jokes at his expense for crimes he did not commit. Imagine what that must have been like. Imagine not being able to step outside your door or go on an excursion without having hundreds of paparazzi cameras flashing in your face and them following you everywhere. Imagine not being able to be human and make a mistake because the error would be all over the news as if a you'd committed a crime. Imagine having the way you dress, wear your hair, attempt to protect your children become fodder for the media. Then imagine having to see the lies in print and hear or see them on television. I don't know how he did it for so long. He handled himself with dignity and grace and tried to be loving. He did not deserve the crap that was thrown at him on a regular basis. The media and the court of public opinion played a major role in his decline. He should have been cherished for all of the good things he gave to us - his wonderful music, his charismatic and electrifying performances and his philanthropic efforts to benefit others. He was all about the love and that is what he should have been shown

SH*T HAPPENS

54. #44 I'm sure your pure and innocent? What are you addicted to?

SORRY I DON'T DO DRUGS HELL IT'S HARD ENOUGH FOR ME TO A ASPIRIN

Hell just bashing MJ is your addiction.

NO I NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU FANS MAKE MJ OUT TO BE A GOD LIKE PERSON

The Dr. is at fault 100%. If he wasnt so greedy MJ would still be here.

GREEDY HELL THE DR DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID AND NO MJ WAS A DRUG ADDICT
WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

DRUG ADDICTS KNOW HOW TO PLAY DR'S FOR WHAT THEY WANT. mj WENT DR SHOPPING AND USED 19 DIFFERENT NAMES TO SCORE DRUGS EVEN ONE OF HIS OWN KIDS NAME. GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE F*CKIN SAND.

Maybe your world is so dark that you couldnt be a fan of anyones.

I AM A FAN OF LOTS OF PEOPLE BUT I DON'T HAVE COVERED GLASSED ON AND I DON'T MAKE THEM OUT TO BE GOD LIKE PEOPLE.

If you dont like our comments go to another site. MJ fans are here to stay.

THIS IS NOT A MJ FAN SITE THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY THEN YOU SURE CAN LEAVE BUT DON'T LET THE COMPUTER SCREEN HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT.

Posted at 3:37PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Melanie

Posted at 3:52PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Melanie

Linda Lovelest

Radon Angel, are you capable of differentiating between "hate" and the stating of "facts" with a sprinkling of sarcastic "humor".

Radon, do you have a job? Can you find something more constructive to do with your time rather than monitor, chastise, and misinterpret comments that are really none of your business. Or sit on here 24/7 with your "friends" and dissect every your once living now dead fans aspect/view of your fallen idols delusional life of misery?

I really don't mean this to be ugly Radon.....but

PLEASE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Good Grief, when does your attempt at censorship and control of others opinions end! Well that answer is quite obvious.