MJ's Final Gifts to Kids -- Disney, Dali & Ice Cream

12/2/2009 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before Michael Jackson died, he ordered three pieces of art for his children -- and today they're finally going to be delivered.

MJ's Final Gifts to Kids

We've learned Jackson picked out the paintings "Alice in Dali Land," "Lost Fairy Tales" and "Flavor of the Month" from artist Nelson De La Nuez -- and they were supposed to be dropped off the week of his death.

Obviously, the plans had to be shuffled around -- but we're told Katherine Jackson has arranged for the artwork to be dropped off this afternoon.

As TMZ previously reported, Jackson had a thing for the artist -- MJ dropped $13,000 on some De La Nuez pieces for himself just two weeks before his death.

WillOTheWisp

95. Another example of CRAPPY TASTE! This man never had anything but kitsch "art". This CRAP belongs on a river bed wall in East Los Angeles! At least he wound up in a beautiful crypt thanks to La Toya. Not is choosing!

Posted at 6:48PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by DR SICK

Whoever, delivered you into this world was undoubtedly under a wicked curse. You are of no use to the human race. Crawl back into the pig's ass that excreted you!

Everyone recognize your nastiness even with all the aliases!

Linda Lovelest

Mimi, please don't try to rationalize my behavior and change of attitude regarding Mike. I finally realized what a blind idiot I was.

I promise to simmer down some. But I get so animated when those mjfanatics go into their threatened locked and loaded mode and start swarming. ROFLMAO

I hope you have some great upcoming holidays MiMi....they're right around the corner.

SH*T HAPPENS

Posted at 6:56PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by URPigExcrement

Deb you pig are you hiding again chicken sh*t B*tch.

SH*T HAPPENS

99. Dear MiMi, I know that you are trying to be kind, understanding, and tolerant and that is really nice. The only thing that I am having difficulty with is that I'm laughing so hard sometimes that my ribs are sore, and it is colder than a witches teetay outside.

Posted at 7:00PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Tellitlikeitis

She has come over to The Grasshopper Returns finely seen the light as to what really is going on.

Duh

Deb you pig are you hiding again chicken sh*t B*tch.

Posted at 7:07PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Deb's a pig

Nope, wasn't Deb

Duh

Posted at 7:13PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by the grasshopper returns

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

MiMi

Posted at 7:00PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Tellitlikeitis

----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Tell,

You were not an idiot. You once were a compassionate human being that got bashed by others who may have been misguided. Don't you think it is time to re-evaluate your beliefs?

And yes the Holidays are upon us. It is a time for being thankful and appreciative of all things we have and all that we are. It is not a time for hate but a time for giving. A time for compassion and love. A time for forgivness.

You have severely hurt many of your old friends. Friends that came to your aid when you were being attacked. And that is how you show your appreciation by attacking them for no reason? YOu pushed them away with your wicked tongue because you did not want any one to care for you.

I do not think that you yourself knows who you really are. Or maybe you are just afraid to find out and afraid of the pain it may cause.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

Aww this makes me cry so much. I will never get over this amazing man gone too soon.

RIP

Linda Lovelest

***ROFLMAO****...I have gone over to "the dark side"! lol

OhWell, ole Darth did love little Luke and Obewan afterall.

would ya'll please STOP making me a topic of discussion.

Duh

So, you wanna give it a go?

SH*T HAPPENS

108. Gypsy, if you are promising to simmer down, I have a proposal for you: I don't know why you appear to hate me so much but I would like to propose a truce. I don't attack you, you don't attack me. We agree to disagree on the same board and coexist without raking each other over the coals. I left the other day because I had had enough, not just from you, but today I have been lurking and I saw your promise to simmer down and it gave me an idea.

So, you wanna give it a go?

Posted at 7:24PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Deb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Duh

Posted at 7:29PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Deb's a pig

I guess this means no. And, uh, last time I checked, I am of the homo sapiens species, not a pig. Sorry to disappoint.

Linda Lovelest

105..You are setting yourself up to live a very lonely and sad life. I dread to imagine how you may treat people that you actually know. I am sure if your family or friends knew how you behaved on these boards they would be shocked and saddened. But that is the advantage to being here isn't it? You can be whomever you choose and no one will know.

Posted at 7:17PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by MiMi
_______________________________

MiMi, please are you aware that my life is not this cyberspace website. I have a life. You talk as though this virtual TMZ MJ reality show is an actual production. Please understand I only visit here I have a real life that is not a delusional fantasy.

Please. My apologies to anyone whose feelings were hurt intentionally or unintentionally, but some of my "friends" were as undercover as was I when THEY attacked and when I attacked.

Della, I am sorry for calling you "little lady" (but you really are)and whatever else I said. Was it "shut up" ....I can't remember it was during the flurry of combat!!! ROFLMAO.

now can we just leave this subject be? I'm going to.

Duh

I do not know if the above came from Gypsy or not. I am hopeful that Gypsy will take this under consideration. It would mean a lot less stress for BOTH of us. I really don't care about you other haters, you really do mean nothing to me, but I always admired Gypsy and it hurts me that she has treated me the way she has when I was always nothing but nice to her before she "flipped out". Anyway, this is my post letting you guys know I tried. If I don't hear from her by say midnight CST tonight then I will know she is not interested.

MiMi

Deb,

I commend you on offering the olive branch to her. Unfortunately she is so consumed by the hate that she is blind to it. For her to accept your offer in her eyes would make her to be weak. But it is in refusing it that proves her real weakness.

She is too weak to refute the hate and seek ammends.