« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's Mistress -- I Lied For Him

12/3/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods  & Rachel UchitelTiger Woods' alleged mistress claims she was lying when she said she did not have an affair with Tiger Woods ... and sources tell TMZ the fight at Tiger's home the morning of the crash was triggered by a series of text messages between Tiger and the woman.

Rachel Uchitel has publicly denied she had sexual relations with Tiger Woods, but we've learned she has said she did indeed have an affair with the golfer. And, we're told it was her -- not Jaimee Grubbs -- who caused an argument between Tiger and his wife, Elin Nordegren, that immediately preceded Tiger's SUV crash.

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger Woods' home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

Uchitel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, will hold a news conference today at 11:30 AM PT with Uchitel present.

UPDATE
: Gloria canceled the news conference!

tiger woods pics

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

London not England

LEAVE TIGER ALOOOOOOOONE.......!!!!!!

LEAVE HIM ALOOO OOO OOO OOONE!!!!!!!

Denver

You just know one of these groupies are gonna be announcing they a woodsy baby-mama soon ! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

liberallisa

I can tell you exactly why she is coming clean. I don't really blame these women like everyone else does. Once the media has the story, they have a choice to either cooperate and get something out of it... or stay silent and recieve nothing. Either way their name is going to be dragged through the mud... you might as well get something out of it!

Only marry foreign women

I'm pregnant with Tiger's love child. Show me the money!

Lauren

Is this true? US Weekly has reported Tiger Woods and his wife have a prenuptial agreement worth $300 million

Only marry foreign women

What are Vegas odds on who has a sex tape?

joc

It is sad that Tiger is trying to break Wilt Chamberlain's alleged 10,000 different affairs.

At first, I thought that Elin's off the charts reaction was domestic violence. Today, I would characterize her actions as temporary insanity. As a golfing fan, I do not want to see Tiger Woods until he has started sex addiction therapy and spent some time with his family. He does not need the money. And when he does start playing again, he should donate a large percentage of his money to charity to support institutions that are helping couples and people with sex addictions to cure themselves although like alcohol is never a cure per say.

Perhaps by spending time with his close friends and family, this marriage will survive. One wonders how can this woman ever trust this man again. It is obvious that she really loved him a lot. What an ass he was to throw that away. I hope that he recognizes that he has hit bottom and seeks help.

It is not enough for him to say he is sorry, etc. and go on to his next tournament.

I wish them the best.

softlipsgirl

As a woman who has "been confronted" by an angry wife on a cell phone, I can tell all of you it's just not worth it to screw anybody other than your wife or husband. I was lucky enough to have a forgiving, understanding husband who took most of the blame for me being interested in another man, so my life hasn't changed that much. My exBF however didn't come out of it so well. While this was my first (and let me assure you, as someone who regrets this dearly, my ONLY) affair, he had a running record of behavior like this. As a matter of fact, he was involved in ANOTHER affair while we were dating that led to the exposure of us, just like Tiger! Why do men think they can run this game and never get caught?????? Anyway, it cost him dearly-- his job, his home (literally, he lived in his car for awhile) and most of all his family. I heard not long ago he still has not recovered financially and is living w/friends. Somehow, the men fare far worse than the women involved these scandals, as I am sure Tiger will soon find out. Please take my advice, whether rich or poor, famous or otherwise-- don't get married if you want a lot of partners, and if you do, don't cheat. It's simply not worth the pain you bring to those who love you for a few selfish transgressions.

Bobo Frog

Wealthy men are allowed to cheat, and that's just the way it is. Women, if you don't like that, then go out and earn millions of dollars yourselves instead of sponging off of men....that is...those women who are able to snag wealthy men. That doesn't apply to the women who comment at TMZ, which is partly why they're bitter.

Only marry foreign women

These women are victims of a sex crazed celebrity gone wild. Will Tiger do an OJ? Will more victims come forward? I've got to know! Help me Oprah. Get one of them on your show.

Only marry foreign women

Women do not require work skills. American husbands are the best in the world; no other husbands are so generous to their wives, or can be so easily divorced.

Lisa

OMFG u have alot of nerve texting ur mistress while in ur home, WHILE ON THANKSGIVING, WITH UR WIFE AROUND!!!! lmfaoooo pathetic really

shauna

wtf is this stuf about pleasure p from pretty ricky, being a molester???

Makenna

193. Here the Child Safety Locks for the rear doors of Tigers SUV engaged?
If the locks were engaged the rear doors of the SUV cannot be opened from the inside while this feature is on.
Alex
Canada

Posted at 8:51AM on Dec 3rd 2009 by Alex
=============================================

If you stand on the step board and reach your hand through the back window you can reach the manual lock of the front door. You know that nub you push up and down located near the window. You can still pull it up even if the doors had automatically locked when the vehicle moved.

KKK

Can you say HOME WRECKER and ASS**** and a huge WHORE.. Thats her. Wait til you get married you freak I sure hope a whore just like you sleeps with your husband/ boyfriend and see how you feel. YOUR a disgrace to good women everywhere. DBAG