Billy Joel's Daughter

'Feeling Much Better'

12/7/2009 4:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alexa Ray JoelAlexa Ray Joel, daughter of Billy Joel, is home from the hospital and "feeling much better," a rep tells TMZ.

Alexa was rushed to the hospital this weekend after authorities received a 911 call from her Manhattan apartment.

But her rep tells us, "She is with her family and looking forward to getting back on track."

Alexa herself added, "I want to thank everyone for their outpouring of love and support."

The rep also said it was Alexa that called 911 and not a roommate as some outlets had reported.

Boo Hoo

Ugh! Not a good picture.

Mariah

Chade: this is TMZ, they always have to find the crappiest photo available. You must be new...LOL.

kepi

#10, How do you know what she is thinking??

Yolanda Nixon

I hope she gets a good nights sleep.

Chris

This girl is absolutely gorgeous and TMZ just used a crappy photo. Take a look at her on radaronline, pictured with her mother. She's strikingly gorgeous.

epfan

To "?" or anyone one else who doesn't care - if you don't care, stop coming here to read and post about it.

To Betty, I think Alexa has been pretty educated regarding cruel bloggers. She's blogged about that kind of thing herself in the past couple of years on her website pages.

For me, I met her once at a show and I thought she was the sweetest kid. I hope she gets whatever help she needs. I think she is very talented and I enjoy her music.

kbabe

Is it any wonder this kid is so messed up! Her mama is a whore who has 3 children from 3 different men and her father is a drunk. I hope these fame hungry parents get her the help she so desperately needs.

Well

Suicide is one of the most selfish acts ever. Whatever is bothering you, you're too weak to deal with so you punk out and force everyone else to suffer. Just get help; it's not like you don't know you need it. People will get angry and self-righteous, but it's true. It's selfish.

Raejean

I wish her the best and hope for her complete recovery and renewal.

Chris