Barbra Streisand -- Focker Again

12/7/2009 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her naturally curly locks in full display and draped in all black, Barbra Streisand got into character to reprise her role as Ben Stiller's mom in "Little Fockers" in Pasadena this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 67-year-old has good faces.

Houston

She may not be a beautiful woman, but she looks pretty good for one who's in her mid-60s.

Crazygirl

JAMES BROLIN F---- THAT, GROSS!!!!!!!

TheMizzz

She looks great!

Annie

Always has been one of my favourite singers and actors. I can't wait for "Little Fockers", she was hilarious in the last one. Barbra and comedies go together great.

fernando

Cant wait for this movie...hope they have chrome soda at the theater!

Non-Believer

Meet the Parents = Funny movie
Meet the Fockers = I want a refund after watching this crapola

Dustin Hoffman and Streisand sucked the life out of the movie. I'll bet even Jinksy hated it.

breal

Dam! Right....snap*

Sarafina

BTW- Barbra's locks are not naturally curly, her hair is naturally STRAIGHT!

She is just a few months older than my mom; and she looks decades younger!

jim goosh

All "Wrapped Up" in black to cover up that she's fat. She's gross and a beech. SHe has tons of money so her face should look younger than your 65 year old Mom

HasBeens

I think she looks great for her age, and I'm decades younger than her and I'm admiring her body.

Although she's not beautiful in the traditional sense of the word, I have always found her attractive...nose and all. I'm glad she didn't change her nose because it's part of her. I imagine if she had got a nose job at some point in her life, she would be like Jennifer Grey: unrecognizable.

Inny

Her assistant...

got nailed for methamphetamines, about a year ago.

Who's meth was it tmz?

CriticAl

They're making another Focker movie?!

Who is stupid enough to watch this garbage?

Jorge

Yes, here's a double moral game. Everyone criticizes those actresses that go under surgery, botox and silicon boobs. Most of them look better but sertainly not all, a lot end buy looking like a parody of herselves.
Barbra has tons of millions of dollars but what nobody says is that she donate 11 million $ from her 2006 Tour for charity causes. She could have used that money on plastic surgery till she looks like 30 but people does not respect her choices .She has always been afraid of plastic surgery and she has say that she woudl need some plastic surgery but she is afraid of bad results ( that means lost her own face ) and she had publicly admitted that she looks aged and always use lens filters and make-up and good lighting for TV because she's a woman and she want to look the best she can ( all women have their vanity side ). An she looks pretty good for her age. She has never made a career based on her beauty ( though she was very beautiful on her 30s and 40s ) but on her gifted voice and her skills as an actress and director.
I'm sure a lor of people would agree.

cosmo in texas

For being 67 she is hot and I'm not even into women. I'm also female. She has a voice no one can touch. Thank you for never going under the knife or having Botox shots in you face. I have you on my MP3 right along with Aretha Franklin and Dionne Warwick, all greats. She may have sucked in Meet the Fockners but have you seen her earlier movies? Yes, she can act, but movies aren't the same anymore. Rent a classic and see what I mean.

bill

I think Barbra looks great. Very sexy lady.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments