New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

murray

STOP MTV FROM TAKING THE KING OF POP TITLE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
please sign the petition:

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP!!!

Duh

Once again who the hell is that?

Posted at 7:20PM on Dec 8th 2009 by hate deb

ROFLMFAO!!!!! You know, for one of two reasons: 1. You were here enough for the last several boards to read the saga of NBC OR 2. You are him and don't want anyone to know.

Methinks thou dost protest too much!!! In other words, I'm betting on #2.

moonwalker

Awe shut the hell up TMZ. Just lay off MJ already and focus on Tiger Woods, since most of your posting are about him lately. You guys just can't get enough can you? I wonder how you all will be treated when you're six feet under. And then had nerve to title it "MJ Was A Homewrecker" as if he was sleeping with a married woman or something. Please, MJ had alot more class than that. You guys are just jealous because MJ was a gentlemen and didn't sleep around with everything that had a hole like most men whores do. So automatically, he's gay because he was a gentleman. Hell, if it were more men like MJ in this earth, the world would definitely be a better place. So much to say for you Harve and the rest of TMZ. Suck the SH%$t out of my ass.

SH*T HAPPENS

43. Deb just suck`s,Tiger!She just that NASTY!

Posted at 7:17PM on Dec 8th 2009 by hate DEB

I believe you are correct on that one. She is just one nasty b*TCH. But hell a tiger I think a f*cking dog hell maybe a horse.

Duh

43. Deb just suck`s,Tiger!She just that NASTY!

Posted at 7:17PM on Dec 8th 2009 by hate DEB

Hmmmmmmm....if I wasn't taken and he wasn't married...lessee...he is black, attractive and from what I hear "very well endowed". So my answer would be OF COURSE I WOULD YOU FREAKING IDIOT! HE'S JUST MY TYPE!

Oh get over it you bunch of judgmental, hypocritical a$$sholes. And while you're at, take off those sheets you're wearing, they need to be washed.

Balls has no Balls

Suck a tiger!oh,that`s right you have!Ho ho ho!

Michelle

Sorry but Mj Had been out to of that house for months and Has rented befor and none of them have ever stated that he was messy in fact hey have said that he left the house in very good condition..so I don't belive this one bit.. and that should be a bit of a wake up call when they say the price could go up...ha sorry this story is not sitting right with me...I was wondering when TMz would slow down on the tiger news..

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 7:22PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/4#comments#ixzz0Z99vYvl2

I see he has been checking up on U through facebook..Woo Wooo...All out of L.O.V.E!

SH*T HAPPENS

51. Suck a tiger!oh,that`s right you have!Ho ho ho!

Posted at 7:27PM on Dec 8th 2009 by hate DEB

ROTFLMAO

Duh

Posted at 7:28PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

Yeah, either that or he is NBC, because NBC saw my real name on the email - Deborah Smith. If he is the one from FB I bet he is the one copying all of our conversations and posting them here. So not only does he have multiple personalities, he's paranoid too!

SH*T HAPPENS

51. Suck a tiger!oh,that`s right you have!Ho ho ho!

Posted at 7:27PM on Dec 8th 2009 by hate DEB

She would do anything with four legs.

For Sure

This is from E news and it is different then the statement the realtor made on a Real Estate Forum Looking for that post . If I find it I will post it for all to read!

E! News scored an exclusive tour of the Las Vegas mansion the King of Pop rented while negotiating a possible comeback gig—and though any personal items belonging to the eccentric artist are long gone, it's still fascinating to put a place to the increasingly odd face.

Here's the scoop we got from realtor Zar Zanganeh, who leased the 10-bedroom house to Jackson in 2006 and 2007 and is now showing it for seller Carolyn Mullany Coldwell Banker Premiere Realty:

Jackson obviously wanted to keep his kids close to home—that's where they played and went to school, and a security team was on hand at all times to keep them safe.

Vegas businessman Jack Wishna, who was trying to get a Sin City concert residency rolling for the Thriller artist, told E! News this week that Jackson and his three children all slept in one room.

Zanganeh maintained that Prince Michael, Paris and wee Prince Michael II (aka Blanket) had their own bedroom next to their dad's 2,000-square-foot suite—and that's where they slept, on three separate beds.

Albeit three separate beds squished together in a room meant for one bed.

"Michael slept in his bed every night as far as I know," the realtor said. "There were plenty of times I came over and he was still in bed. He always came out of this room," he added, motioning to the master bedroom. "The kids were right next door."

Zanganeh did not dispute, however, Wishna's story about Jackson leaving his Christmas '06 tree up until the day his family vacated the home the following summer—but he put a much sweeter spin on it.

"He liked it so much he left it up for his entire stay," he said simply, adding that rumors of Jackson leaving a mess behind when he moved out were totally false.

"He left the property in great condition, professionally cleaned up. He was a complete gentleman," Zanganeh said.

The gated residence—replete with tennis and basketball courts, a playroom, three office suites, au pair quarters and an impressive yet eerie backstory—has remained empty since the most storied branch of the Jackson family called it home.

katie

#19 I couldn't agree more...I've been thinking the same thing for months...Michael wouldn't be sitting down writing checks for his bills like us blue collar people, he would have paid someone to do it, so why weren't they? If the bills got paid and the money got low, how come they didn't come to him and say, "Dude, gotta chill on the spending..look here at what you have in the checking"...Isn't that what accountants are paid to do?..as for damaging the mansion..who knows? The pictures of the Encino mansion looked beautiful...although I don't know if they were taken before or after he lived there.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 7:30PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/4#comments#ixzz0Z9BTNkBm

AHHH..Good point! I guess he ain't doing such a good job at hiding himself is he??HMMMMM

Duh

She would do anything with four legs.

Posted at 7:32PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb sucks

No, see, there has to be a line somewhere. I don't do animals. But if a man is, ahem, endowed ENOUGH then I think it's fair to say I would do anything on 3 legs. ;> Now stop being nasty and let's talk about Michael. And quit talking to yourself, it doesn't suit you.