Barbara Walters More Into Girl-On-Girl

12/10/2009 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barbara Walters sees a difference between guys kissing guys and girls kissing girls.

Lady Gaga
During one of the first segments on her "The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009" show last night, Babs aired a package featuring Lady Gaga locking lips with another female -- it was not blurred, it was not censored, it was no big deal.

But later in the show, she made a big deal about the fact that she wasn't going to show Adam Lambert's man-on-man kiss at the AMAs.

tina

old hag .. she's gay ..

sara

Ive never been first person to vote but FIRST 100%

There is too much advertising dollar to be lost to terrified-of-God midwesterners by way of some homo on the screen of their little tv at night. That's why Lambert lost Idol. That's why it's a non story. Teh Churchies are terrified of teh Gays. Even though some of the churchies ARE teh gays.

doc murry

oh my god baba wawa had sex with tiger too???????????

im first you biotches ha ha ha

Bobo Frog

That pic is hot! Nice work, TMZ!!! More pics like that please!!!

jds

Ya think maybe she didn't want to show the oral sex simulation as opposed to the man on man kiss? The man on man kiss didn't bother me...the oral sex did. When Pink did the same think it bothered me as well.

doc murry

too hot girls having sex with fantastic,,two guys having sex is sick,,i mean you all do know what guys do to eachother ,,ITS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT ,,TWO GIRLS THOUGH IS GREAT AS LONG AS THEY LOOK GOOD AND ARE NOT GAGA OR FATTIES OR TUBBOS

i think im first for once

doc murry

I wouldnt mind seeing my two sisters getting it on.It would be interesting

John

Just another example of how the media works... You only get what they want you to get. It is kind of like the whole CNN and NBC for Obama thing...

lighthouse 43

who cares, really. face it Levin, not every one is gay like you and gives a rats ass about your movement. girl on girl, guy on guy. who cares.

SERIOUSLY!!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT PICKED UP ON THE FACT BABA WAWA WENT GOO GOO GAGA FOR LADY GAGA?! Most flagrant on screen flirting I've seen in a looooong time!

LD

Who watches that show anyways?

youknowwho

I don't think it was Barbara's decision, I think it was ABC's, since so many people were offended.

granthamfalls

This is a shameful double standard, and I am disgusted with Barbara Walters for endorsing it. If you are offended by displays of sexuality (which is fine), then you should be disgusted by ALL displays of sexuality, not just male homosexuality. Of course, media hypocrisy is nothing new.

Debbie

I'm am so sick of hearing people talk about Adam's "male kiss." THAT is not what upset people. It was his fisting and fingering of a girl's crotch and his grinding and face f'ing another man. Kissing is one thing. The rest is something else. I'm a very open minded person...but that was too much for that nationally televised show which was also watched by children. Shut up already about the damn kiss.

corrin

I didn't see anything wrong with the kiss (man on man or woman on woman) I did have a problem with the groping and simulated oral sex. IMO The kiss was NOT the problem with the performance the performance just sucked lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments