« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- The Poolman Cometh

12/12/2009 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow ... nor sex scandal could keep away Tiger Woods' poolman.

Tiger Woods
Not sure what a pool cleaning will do -- those waters are forever muddied.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

A Person

Wow. That tells us... alot.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!

valerie

I could live the rest of my life without knowing this.

marky spark

TMZ!!! On the cutting edge of..... news??? Way to go, jackasses, a pool guy at Tiger Woods house. Now I can rest.

Me

First!

Sy Ableman

man, I'm a pool man, I wish Tiger Woods was my customer, I bet he at least pays on time.

Simone

Very important news... Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaa.

LAH

Like I said, you media morons need to move on... nothing more to talk about! This story is just ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

MJ is ♥

tiger, if you are reading this, i want to you to know that i find you disrespectful of women, family, sexual health and culture. i looked up to you because you seemed like a good role model. however you fooled many of us, young, mature. you don't care about the poor. you made alot of money that you do not deserve. please go away for ever and deal with your dirty pee pee, your infected self because you are more of a fool than you know.

whatsupdoc

Just seeing that area can remind people that:
F lorida
L eaves
O bscenely
R ich
I ntoxicated
D rivers
A lone
(who else can avoid a DUI citation?)

Simone

Like that guy says, idiocy reigns supreme. Hahahahahahhahahaahhahahahaaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha.

that.is.all

Do pool men come in black?

Tex

Tiger should join Amway, as they also screw anything that moves. Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway wants to pay out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam. As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

Brad

Oh thanks guys! You have ruined golf single handedly - I hope it was worth the clicks!

Tommy

Go for it Elin!

Let the world and Tiger know that you are not some stupid blond girl from the north!!

Please let him pay in some way and be sure you won't be as cheap as his mistresses!!

Myself and most other swedes are counting on you!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments