Will Smith's Kid

Badu to the Bone

12/12/2009 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's adorable son, Jaden, at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway on Friday (left) -- and R+B diva Erykah Badu performing in Detroit (right).

Jaden Smith and Erykah Badu
One of them is the new "Karate Kid."

We're just sayin'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ktoliver5303

OMG!!!! I was reading but I just got disgusted on how some of you old azz, BROKE, ignorant, childish, racist readers are.. GOOD JOB.. TMZ for having readers that can say stuff like:

21. No wonder the female blacks wear fake hair. Who scared the crap out of him?
Posted at 7:39PM on Dec 12th 2009 by Jenny

Jenny who probably live in the back woods of Mississippi with one tooth and screwing her brother.

OR:

40. Bring out the sheep shears for both of them, NOW.
Posted at 10:37AM on Dec 12th 2009 by Katie

Katie who probably walks barefoot in ditches with oily dirty white girl hair. Having the nerve to say that our hair will need sheep shears to even cut it...

THAT BOY LOOKS GREAT.. Because his hair is natural and healthier than some of the F**KING people making these stupid azz comments. I am very ashamed of TMZ for even putting him in this negative light because he is his natural self. He is a beautiful a beautiful and gifted child who is rocking a FRO. AND GETTING PAID!! Thanks TMZ for showing society at is best!! IGNORANT!!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Adorable? He looks like a freak! Cut the poor kid's hair, for God's sake!

Heene

Oh I forgot Will Smith somehow got his kid into the remake of the Karate Kid. I'm sure the movie will be worse than the kids hair.

Simone

Hahaahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahahaha!!!!

This was good!!!!!

bisha

It's ridiculous that he snowed up to a formal event looking like that. Who does he think he is.

KG

It's nice to see Will & Jada are putting their kids in the fast lane of Hollywood at such an early age. Now, they can get as screwed up as Britney!
And their poor daughter's haircut, like Rhianna...too bad she has her father's ears!

Monique

He looks like the boy from the boondock cartoon Heuy!Get the boy a dam hair cut.

Kim

Whaaa!!!!! Holy poo...it looks like his head exploded. Why in the world would any boy want to look like that?

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

That is ridiculous!!

Cute boy. That hair needs to be cut.

It is awful.
I don't care if he had straight hair . Celine Dion'ssonfinally got a haircut after they had his hair growing down his almost at his waist.

Mariah

Jeez, I am turning into my mother: I yelled out "Jesus, Mary & Joseph!!" just now scrolling across this picture. What in god's name would possess either the kid or the parents to think this looks good?!

Mariah

Remind me of that episode of Brady Bunch with the wig Jan Brady puts on in her attempt to be cool.

st.auggiegirl

looks like Crabman from My Name Is Earl!!

Barb

This child's face is adorable! I'm shocked that neither of his parents have common sense to do something with that terrible mop.

midi

what's wrong with his hair? i think it looks cool. why do boys have to be pressured into cutting all their hair off? what every happened to choice? isn't america supposed to be about freedom of choice, not conformity?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments