Tiger Woods Still the Best Man ... On Paper

12/14/2009 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods may have bailed on his BFF's wedding, but he still got credit for being best man -- at least in print.

Tiger Woods

Bryon Bell's wedding program listed Tiger in the best man role, though we're told Bryon's brother actually took over El Tigre's duties at the altar.

We're also told Tiger was a hot topic at the South Carolina wedding, but the bride's family and friends were happy he didn't show up and steal the spotlight.

No bride wants to be upstaged -- especially when her groom made travel plans for the best man's alleged mistress.

Not even then.

pm

this new bride most be nervous her new husband may also be a cheeter

tt

Why on Earth would the bride still want to marry a man who on many, many occasions helped his best friend, Tiger Woods, hook up with mistresses? Duh. If the groom thinks it is okay for his best frined to have multiple extra marital affairs and actually aides in making the affairs work out logistically, then clearly, the groom thinks it is okay to cheat on your wife (who is at home with two kids under 4).

The Bride should have dumped his ass.

Elizabeth

NOBODY CARES..OK!!!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE MEAN NOTHING!!
THE ONLY PEOPLE WE CARE ABOUT IS ELIN AND THE SMALL CHILDREN.
TIGER CROSSED THE LINE, TO BRING LOVERS INTO THE BEDROOM AND INTO THEIR BED. I REALLY FEEL TIGER HAS A PROBLEM. HE NEEDS TO GO AWAY, FOA A LONG TIME.....HE HAS CAUSED ALOT OF PAIN TO ALL HIS FAMILY. ESPECIALLY HIS WIFE. HE IS A DIRTY BIRD!

michaelacarterallen

...BAD DADDY...

Ewww, ick

BRIDE: "Oh, Bryon, I believe you... I know you had to handle all of those sleazy details or you would lose your job, perks and best friend. I know it would be different if you had a spine and morals, but everyone has flaws. That's why I love you."
GROOM: "Oh, baby, you're the best. I'm so glad you're so stupid, I mean understanding. I can't imagine cheating on you. You're so awesome."

cochino

TMZ IS STILL FISHING FOR A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

These things are printed way in advance. To get these reprinted and distributed would be a logistical nightmare. Or would TMZ rather have them reschedule the wedding? Of course they would!

Get over it and stop making every little thing seem like its important.

Cassy

It was a wedding PROGRAM!!!! These things could and should have been re-printed last week. I'm sure both of these people make enough money to drop

Linda

I hope the bride realizes she married a guy with absolutely no dignity, morals, or self-respect, assisting a married man to cheat. I am almost certain he got some of Tigers left overs as well.

WhoPaysGal

How many of Tigers non-wives got stood up this weekend????
Hmmmm.

KeyLimePie

Talk about a collector's item. I'm sure the guests were thrilled that the programs weren't reprinted.

I do feel sorry for the bride. She's probably friendly with Elin and very caught in the middle. She also had so little time to decide whether to go thru with her own wedding.

AZ

Hope the new bride got a cheating clause in her prenup

john