Michael Lohan's Ex: 'I Want Him Arrested'

12/15/2009 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan's ex-girlfriend fears Lindsay Lohan's dad "will do bad things to me and my family" -- this, after Michael allegedly called her in a jealous fit.

Michael Lohan

According to the police report obtained by TMZ, Erin Muller claims Michael first called her at 11:30 AM on Sunday and "started harassing me, questioning me who I have 'been with, who's car was currently in my drive way,' things like that."

Erin told Suffolk County Police the first call lasted two minutes and the second lasted five -- and that she recorded both conversations. Pretty ironic and sweet, given Michael's penchant for secretly recording calls.

In the report, Erin also told cops, "I want him arrested." She got her wish -- he was busted yesterday and charged with criminal contempt of court.

But Michael claims Erin's lying -- that she actually called him ... and her claims are "fabricated."

lauren

WHO CARES!! This guy is nuts anyway!! Find Tiger woods and forget about the rest!!!! :)

Fred Farkel

Someone help me here.

Doesn't "jealousy" sort of go away by the time a man is that age???

Sad sad

I think he's back on drugs or schizophrenic. He's the one who needs help and should focus on himself first. He's also a stalker. Who's car is in her driveway? Creepizoid.

joc

From the way he looks, it would appear that he just got boned by Tiger

Paparazzo@frog.cc

This guy is nuts. Like father like daughter.

La Toya Jackson

What a nut .. Keep him away from me!!! I feel for Lindsey

Non-Believer

#2 Yes Fred Farkel most people his age are worried about prostate cancer, putting their kids through college and making sure they have sufficient retirement savings, not whose car is in their ex-girlfriends driveway.

justsaying

This epotimizes why Lindsey turned into a Lez. Her mother nor her father was there for her, except to use her and her money. So Lindsey grabbed onto the first thing coming her way....it just happened to be a woman who thinks she is a man.

Jess

Like father, like daughter. Its Lohan's world we just live in it.
Scary, how similar their relationships have become. I want, you give me, you can not leave me until I have stripped you clean. Toxic!

Pistol

This guy is nuts. He needs to stop harassing people, including his daughter. He's a stalker that the media indulges.

CriticAl

Everybody chip in so we can kidnap this guy, take him to Mexico, and bribe a cop to throw his ass in prison forever.

Ziggy

She should have introduced him to the dial tone meaning she could have just hung up the phone both times but, why do that when you can go running to the press with a lame story about a lame fruitcake no one cares about. Judging by her scribbly handwriting and this weak ass story, she's as lame as he is.

What the Heck??

Ummm... wouldn't you just look at the phone records and see who initiated the calls? This is too simple to figure out TMZ!

Lady Z

She writes like she is in the fifth grade.

Anonymous

I could personally discredit several of these people subpoenaed. His actions, over a misdemeanor, are cruel, manipulative, selfish, damaging to innocent people (children), intrusive, and diabolical. His own record and history is discrediting enough. Erin should call on some of his many enemies and people he’s wronged including his children and ex-wife. Why turn this into a circus, ohhh wait, its M. Lohan.
These cases depend on TWO questions, WHO CALLED WHO and DID SHE KICK HIM in the head like I would like to do.
Why didn’t he file charges back in Nov. when the alleged kick in the head occurred? There is proof of who made the calls via phone records and no one witnessed her kick his ugly face. Proving who is crazier is insignificant, period. Besides, there is Dr. patient confidentiality. He would have to have a court approved psych to evaluate her. He’s obviously just hurt that she left him and is venting the only way he knows how. Fkn jack-ass. He’s making his lawyer rich, wasting the court’s time, acting like a child.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments