Quaids are

Felony Fugitives

12/15/2009 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Randy and Evi Quaid are wanted -- not in Hollywood, but by law enforcement in Santa Barbara. The judge in their criminal case issued an arrest warrant after they failed to show for the FIFTH time.

Quaids are Felony Fugitives
And there are consequences ... the Quaids each forfeited their $20,000 bail. New bail was set at $40,000 each.

The Quaids allegedly cut and run from the San Ysidro Ranch without paying a $10,000 bill. They face charges of burglary, conspiracy and defrauding an innkeeper.

Lili

I think it goes without saying that $10K paid up front could have saved them a LOT of trouble, and additional tens of thousands. How stupid are they? What have they got to prove by running? Sheesh.

cwazy

Idiots, they will end up paying a lot more than that if they dont comply right now! 40k for 10k....hardly seems like a good plan. They need to get their brains checked.

jim goosh

She is a vicious psycho and need to be in an asylum. She looks like a Manson chick and he's all unanbomber now. They Should have been arrested weeks ago. They look they they should live on a commune

james

This should get interesting because even though Texas might not serve the felony warrant in Texas (until an extradition order has been signed) some Bail Bondsman has lost his bail. Normally you put up 10% of the bail amount and the bail bondsman puts up the rest, but if you skip bail, the bailbondsman doesn't get his bail back, so that's when bounty hunters come to find you, because that is the only way the bonds man gets their bail back.

I honestly sense a shootout in this case. This is going to be some weird crystal meth laced home barricade ending in a shootout scenario.

And if not, they are both going to be doing time...

Morons, both of them... I mean their is retarded stupid, then there are the Quaids.

PI Becky

This did not surprise me at all and that is why I didn't waste my time going this morning.Randy and Evi Quaid think they are above the law and is making fools out of the judical system. They are criminals and need to be arrested.

CINIC

Arrogant lookin bitch,aint she??

bob

There is a whole lotta crazy going on here isn't there?

COMMANDER

Call DOG the bounty hunter. he will shoot them both with paintballs and then mace them, and they will end up in jail and no more bail.

Eric

somehow I see this ending in murder-suicide, ...anybody else??

midi

Eddie?

jimmysimpson

Yeah but, he should not be held accountable to our laws. After all, he was in a homosexual movie and that makes him a saint. If they arrest him and punish him, they must be homophobes.

Strawberrygirl

Looks like Mr. Quaid took the "Cousin Eddie" persona a little too far...

I knew he played that part really well...

I guess he didn't have to look far for inspiration when getting into character.

Maybe instead the credits for the movie should have listed him as Playing Himself.

;)

jrad247

DAMMIT DENNIS ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

jrad247

I MEANT RANDY

GOD DAMMIT RANDY ARE YOU ON DRUGS??

Joann

My beef is with the SB judge. We all know the Quaids are looney tunes and the judge should have known that too. If they didn't show up in court the 1st or 2nd time what made the judge think they would should up the 3rd, 4th or 5th time.

If it was one of us the judge wouldn't have given us 5 times to show up in court. If we didn't show up the 1st time it would have been all over for any of us.

I say good for the judge, I hope they never catch them. That's what they get for treating celebs with a long handled spoon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments