Sarah Palin's McCain Cover Up

12/16/2009 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time ever, Sarah Palin used her head to make a searing political comment -- a frontal attack on Sen. John McCain.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The failed Vice Presidential nominee took time off from shilling her book to vacation with her son Trig, daughter Piper and opposite sex spouse Todd, in President Barack Obama's birth state of Hawaii on Tuesday.

But during beach time, Sarah chose to wear a visor from her campaign -- a visor that was emblazoned with the former presidential candidate's name ... that is, until Palin redacted McCain's name with a black marker.

Chuck D

Palin is a real person...the libs don't get it. How sad for them. Why doesn't TMZ wise up and get off her back. of you're not picking on Miley Cyrus then you are making fun of Sarah.C'mon stop it.

London not England

#8-Right is Right

How did that George W. Thing that got us to where we are today, plus killed a LARGE number of young men & women on behalf of a PHONY WAR FOR NON-EXISTENT WMD work out for us???

OH YEAH!?

SH!TTY....

OBAMA'S BEEN IN OFFICE LESS THAN A YEAR...GEORGE W.STUPID WAS THERE FOR 8....OH YEAH, HE WAS KEEPING US SAFE FROM TERRORISM...I FORGOT!

NUMB NUTTS..

jrrusa

I would seriously doubt Sarah scribbled on her hat. I would blame little Piper who is pen happy. When her mother was signing books, the daughter would add her signature to the delight of customers. Bet she sleeps with a pen. Ticks me off she isn't showing off that smokin' bod. If Manchelle can wear cheap shorts and K-Mart top getting off Airforce 1, you can darn sure wear hot one piece.

filmguy

She owes 100% of her fame and fortune to McCain, and instead of tying to black out his name, she should be profoundly grateful every day that he picked her to be his running mate. Good grief, she's such a moron!

Missy

Lovemj--the current administration is more scary than any I can think of. Full of crazies, marxist loving czars (do some research), and non-stop, however you can get it, spending, no matter the cost.

Benevelouslists

Who knows how actually marked it out? But she should not have worn it, just throw it away.

TMZ, you sure your "annointed one" was born in HI?!

Doesn't really matter, as your homeland of Israel is being abandoned by Barry. Guess you did count on that "change" eh?

AQ

Wonder if she had to use her passport to get there? After all, since she believes Obama isn't a US Citizen then I guess that means she thinks Hawaii is another country. Does her hotel room come with a view of Russia? LOL!

Rockstar

How low rent. LOLOLOLOLOL!

Hey Sarah: Blue-light special in aisle 4!!!!

april

Hope the Palinbots like paying for the Hawaii vacation instead of her legal bills for all the corruption charges she still has pending.

Poindexter

This woman is an tainted slab of cheap meat.

Rockstar

Krista - Obama is working out GREAT for me. I have a good job, I save my money like a responsible person, and I don't have anything to whine about like you poor, pathetic, lazy, irresponsible "conservatives" who blame the government for the fact that you are too stupid and lazy to make anything of yourselves. I laugh at people like you.

Quit whining and do something for yourself, you pathetic pile of waste.

You see, if you view "personal responsibility" as something more than just really long words you don't understand, you don't have to blame (or rely upon) the government for support, and you have no need for scapegoats.

I love how you people are quick to point fingers at the government for not solving problems, while at the same time blathering on about how the government can't solve people's problems. I gotta find me a "conservative" clown to exploit and say things no self-respecting, intelligent person would even consider saying.

You people are truly a side show. It would be entertaining if your stupidity weren't destructive to the country.

Barry BoneR

Lighten up, Sarah was probably trying to have a restful vacation with hubby and kids and didn't want to be recognized by wearing 2008 campaign memorabilia.

By the way, isn't those pictures of little Trig cute?

Wake Up

Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii.

The Source

*sigh* I wish she'd go away.

sandy

Anyone who can turn so hard and fast on their own running mate can't be trusted. Oh yea, and she quit her job as Governor. Again, she can't be trusted.

As an Independent, I would LOVE to have a good Republican candidate running in the next election. If it's her, there is no way, NO WAY IN HELL that I would vote Republican. She's a self-serving, back-stabbing egomaniac with no sense and a seriously vengeful personality. She's Hostile to her own party--what would she do to the rest of us????????