Michael Lohan's Ex Busted -- Just for Kicks

12/17/2009 2:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan's ex-girlfriend -- the one who got him arrested Monday -- has now been busted herself ... for allegedly kicking him in the head with her shoe ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

According to the doc
, Michael Lohan and Erin Muller pulled into the driveway of his mom's home on November 14. Michael apparently thought she was too "drunk and high" to drive and that triggered an argument. Michael says he then got out of the car and tried to keep her from driving.

Lindsay Lohan
's dad says when he opened her door, Erin intentionally kicked him in the head.

Remember, Erin got Michael arrested Monday for violating a restraining order.

Mr. Lohan -- who knows a thing or two about revenge and jail -- filed a criminal complaint of his own, and Erin turned herself in today.

matt

FINALLY!!! one of these bitches gets what she deserves. sheesh. lock her up!!

Janet

Mommy! Mommy! He did this and she did that! I'm telling! Waaaah!

Sad sad

I'm sorry but can I high 5 her?

Whamo

This guy may be a Dbag but TMZ is suggesting he's lying about this. You can be sure any woman that hooks up with this guy would be capable of ANYTHING.

SoCal Razzles

What a couple of whack jobs.

matt

yes, #3 - violence towards men is funny and deserves high-fives, while violence towards women is the crime of the century. even cheating on a woman justifies brutal punishment in this misadristic society. you bitches make real human beings sick.

WillieWonka

Isn't love grand?

Sad sad

Okay I just read the report. He's a bigger douche. He was kicked in the head (yeah!) but was not injured just alarmed. lol He tried to get her to stop driving because he "suspected" she was drunk. Where's the proof on that? But she should have been arrested for her bad taste in men. I agree.

Sad sad

I believe Michael likes being kicked in the head. It's not abuse when someone likes it. ;) wink

eM

What a DBag! It's obvious he's completely obsessed with this woman, and has the attitude of "if he can't have her no one will". Geez, I can't believe he hasn't killed any of his Gfriends yet. Ahhh, wait a few years, my predictions!

matt

#8, that's refreshing because so many self-loathing women out there get off on the abuse from their SOs because both people hate the same thing: her.

now with your 'reasoning', all those guys are free to beat the hell out of their SOs because you say it's not abuse . Fing women - you're all crazy.

eM

Oh and btw, Lohan tried stopping her from driving because she was too "drunk and high"? WTF?! Didn't they just pull in to the driveway? Where else was he stopping her from driving, into the garage? Makes no sense, lol.

sharon

waste of human skin

Sad sad

Seriously, I believe he had it coming. Problem was she didn't kick him hard enough. It doesn't say her side. You don't know if he was grabbing her trying to pull her out. I'd beat the crap out of him. Nothing he says is truth. So yes, I have to laugh at him. Mike is probably ML cause no person with any sense with stand behind nor believe anything that idiot says. Funny enough at his mommas home (who I think babies him) where he's going to be spending another holiday alone with her again. lol

matt

#12, you're pathetic. but we both know that.

it's a good thing you're probably too fat and or ugly to ever get near a man. if you ever do, please don't hit him too hard. he has rights.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments