Elin Nordegren's Sister Leaves the Country

12/18/2009 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren's twin sister has moved out of Tiger Woods' Windermere mansion -- and is back home to London.

0921_media_removed_britney

Josefin Lonnborg
, who's a lawyer in the UK, was seen out lunching with a few work buddies yesterday.

Josefin and her mother had moved in with Elin after Tiger's "transgressions" first came to light.

Still no word on where Tiger is livin' these days.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS MAY WELL BE THE MOST EXCITING NEWS STORY SINCE THE OUTBREAK OF THE WAR OF THE SPANISH SUCCESSION. (THEN AGAIN, IT MAY NOT BE.)

London not England

OK Ya'll...

this is the latest from Claaaaarence!
Tiger's Baby Momma's Sista said: "Darlink,... I need to go back to my home"..."I'm tiret of dis Sheeet."

Tiger Baby Momma said, "Dunt leeve yet...dees Beeches keep poppving up",..."I can't handeel it"....

Tiger's Baby Momma's Sista said: "Vat, Vat? Lissen girl, you Beat that Neeeeger vit a bat again if you hav to, but I got's ta go"..."Send me a villion dollas and I'll be backt"...

Tiger baby momma said: "DVONE"! he's got it, I vant it", and "You my seesta girl"...

And she was Off!

Stay tunned wit the Claaarence report!

Winnie

Josefin gave her sister Elin legal advice on how to divorce Tiger.
That's the real reason Josefin flew to Florida to be with Elin.

Now Elin is about to file for divorce after consulting with the
king of celebrity divorces, attorney Sorrell Trope. Coincidence?

Ziggy

Posted at 10:11AM on Dec 18th 2009 by bmwlog

BMWlog, not everyone lives to meet rich people and celebrities. You post this same crap on TMZ day and night. Why don't you hook up with a rich person yourself and get busy sucking up.

joc

I'm moving to Sweden......looks like that is where all the good looking women are hanging out. Maybe Elin will take me to help out with the dog! The real dog Not Tiger Woods ..........lol

Jamaican Sam

I'd be more wantin' ta know 'ow 'is golf game is bein'.

like tinnie swin' his club anymore?
Does 'e cheat in bunkers?
is 'e still comforatable playin' wood?
does 'e slice or hook?
bombaclot.

Ziggy

Posted at 10:20AM on Dec 18th 2009 by Claaarence

Clarence, you are an idiot in its lowest form. You are not funny at all. Computer time is up for you inmates, now get back to your cell.

Tex

Elin should dump Tiger, and let him join Amway, along with his "girlfriends", as Amway also screws anything that moves. Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway wants to pay out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam. As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

London not England

#7-Dee...

Awwwww...Have a sense a humor BITCH! Leav Claaaarence lone....

Y' know thas how it went down!!!!!!

Mrs. Canna

How does TMZ know that Josefin "lived" with Elin? Josefin got married to Daniel Lonnborg in June 2009 and was already living/working in London as an attorney (this is the third firm she's been with.) Just b/c a relative comes to help out doesn't mean they're living with one another. Go Nordegren women!

Tiger Caught

Now she needs to work as a lawyer. After being caught by sis Elin w/ Tiger in bed w/ Ambien Sex. Back to London, work to earn money and not wait for Tiger to give you millions!

Poindexter

LOL! Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for stories.

JP

Inside that woman's head is the answer to all the questions we all want to know. You think her sister hasn't told her twin everything? TMZ should be trying to get an interview instead of pictures. She knows how it went down, if Elin attacked Tiger, where Tiger is, what is going to happen. All of it!

Deep Digger

i told you mistress #1 jamie has nude pics of tiger. i should be a lawyer.

amazing grace

#4 you are really funny. You have the accents down perfectly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments