Tiger Woods -- Distracted Husband

12/18/2009 8:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So we've gotten to the bottom of the picture we posted earlier today -- showing Tiger Woods with a woman at a U2 concert in October. The good news -- Tiger was with wife, Elin Nordegren. The bad news, while she was smiling away, he was texting someone.

Tiger Woods -- Distracted Husband

Wonder who was on the receiving end?

shop77

at some point the Media has to stop making US feel like this man is constantly doing dirty, unless proved beyond a reasonable doubt, Stop, really he is not news,i agree with #9, the Media is desperate to make news, no matter who they are hurting

shop77

that prob is a TMZ guy framing the shot, can we say disgusting

professor

oh...jesus.....F*cking give it up already....

Lea

This guy is a spitting image of my former boss. He tried to start something up with me. I'm not naive and I know his type so I quit the job. When I told him why I quit, he denied trying to have a fling. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and say oh please. He used to text me all the time. He would be out to dinner with his wife and friends of theirs and he would be texting me using the company cell! So wives you all better quit trusting so much because some guys seriously need to be reeled in.

Sparticus

Waiting on you to do it already tiger! JUMP! ROPE IT IN THE SHOWER! OVERDOSE IT. I don't care man.JUST DO IT!! I am sick of waiting!!

The Grim Reaper!!!

isthatallthereis

Where's the Nike shirt he was wearing?

KATIEDID58

"hes a BIG FRIGGIN SPOILED BABY"..ALWAYS WONDERED WHY HE ACTED SO GUARDED.. CAUSE HES WALKING AROUND WITH ALL THAT GUILT HOPIN HE DOESNT GET FOUND OUT!!! A PIECE A WORK.. TIGER.THATS WHAT YOU ARE!!!!

ed

You'd think he could afford something better than a $9 flip phone.

mia

Rose, thanks for having a conscience. If every woman had one, the guys wouldn't have any opportunity to cheat ... unless they wanted to cheat with each other.

Now we know why Tiger was insistent on having so much privacy. It was necessary for him in order to maintain his lying cheating lifestyle.

love her!

That is not Elin!

mia

Hey ed, just because it's a flip doesn't mean it's cheap. Blackberry Pearl is a flip. Vertu has a very expensive flip. My beloved RAZR is also a flip. Some of us prefer flips.

Bobo Frog

I can see right up Elin's pig nose.

Joanna

It's a threesome! Tiger, the affairess on the receiving end, and some dude standing in front of Tiger... see the large man-hand touchin' the phone. It's quite a scene! LOL!

ll

tigs is an a**, we got one in oz too goes by the name of shane warne and pretends to play cricket but his profession is muff diving!

PolarBear

Tiger Woods already has more mistresses than majors! It could be two or three times as many mistresses as majors if the rumors about group sex are true.

NO LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!