Kate Gosselin -- No Future in Show Business

12/19/2009 11:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her appearance on that Jay Leno thing last night, we can now say with 100% certainty Kate Gosselin has absolutely no on-camera talent whatsoever ... beyond yelling at children, of course.

Kate Gosselin

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

who dat

I saw the Leno Show 10 @10 with Kate. It was both painful and satisfying. Painful because it was so awkward. Satisfying to know that we won't have to endure this fame whore b*tch much longer. She has absolutely no sense of humor or sex appeal. Plus she wasn't smart enough not to dis a major sponsor...McDonald's. It was obvious Jay was relieved when it was over.

Sharona

I guess everything is in the eyes of the person watching......I thought she was great and also had a great sense of humor

christy

penny

the only thing awkward was the delay.....she was funny...i couldnt stand her before but she has really kept her head high and was the only one when they both said the kids come first to be telling the truth. she saw the way she was behaving before and she has really made an effort to do better...kate keep doing a wonderful job with your super cute kids your consistency will pay off in the long run.

katefan

I love Kate. Can't wait to see her on some other reality or talk show!

Of course it was a little stilted on Jay, but you have to account for the time delay of the satellite, etc.

Jon

I think alot of the problem was the satellite feed seemed to have a 3 second delay........so give her break I think she did a good job!

bella

I thought she was great on Jay Leno. Did a good job & was funny. I'll be watching her new show for sure.

Donna

No talent for television is right !!!!
She does have years of 'talent' at belittling Jon & yelling at the kids, I watched the show for a few yrs & I am so glad the children are off that show. Jon may not be perfect, but for yrs (at least on the show) he dressed, bathed, played & hugged those children. Rarely did you see Kate do any of this, she just sat back & gave orders & yelled.
I hope the new year brings no more Kate !!!!!

Caroline

I liked it. It was cute. I think she was a little medicated!

Ziggy

She should try staying home once in awhile even though the cameras aren't around. When there's no cameras at her house, she'll fly anywhere a cameraman is willing to flip the on switch and record. So sick of her and that mongloid ex-husband idiot of hers. What's she got to be so proud of; her failed marriage, child exploitation for profit or her stupid haircut?

Maybe this was an attempt to see if she had the chops to be a talk show host. Like tv needs another one. The market is already saturated.

stella2010

Kate is about as silly as her RADAR ZOMBIES FANS...

chrisa

leave the woman alone, she is finally free from a total dead-beat, snivelling, little moocher. she should be celebrating.

oh and for leno...he sucks and so does his 10 p.m. slot, because of his demand for prime time, a very good show, "southland" was cancelled in order to fit his ugly, jug-head in. he will never be a johnny carson, no matter how hard he tries. he is also a brainless twit and watching him flounder about with any guests of superior intelligence is hilarious.

Patty

I agree with Donna...I quit watching the show over one year ago..got tired of her yelling and the kids whining. I give Jon credit for loving the kids..(she sure has an odd way of showing it)by getting the kids off the air. Now Jon and Kate need to do the same.

Ziggy

3. Give her a break, guys. You can't exactly be perky and animated when your 10-year marriage JUST ended. Plus you're faced with a deadbeat ex-husband and shouldering all the expenses yourself of raising 8 kids.

Posted at 12:52PM on Dec 19th 2009 by christy

Sympathy for the devil, you mean. She destroyed her 10 year marriage all by herself, no help required. If she cared about her 8 kids so much, why doesn't she go spend some time with them and stop hogging the airwaves.

that.is.all