Kate Gosselin -- No Future in Show Business

12/19/2009 11:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her appearance on that Jay Leno thing last night, we can now say with 100% certainty Kate Gosselin has absolutely no on-camera talent whatsoever ... beyond yelling at children, of course.

Kate Gosselin

bella

I've got a lot of respect for Kate. Shes a strong women doing all she can to support 8 kids on her own. I think she's also conducted herself with great dignity this year.
Thought she was good on Leno. There was a delay with the satellite, thats all.

who dat

No talent no sense of humor. Great at spreading her legs. Save your money for the kids therapy from exploitation.

RDC

If she's not in show business anymore, how is she going to pay for her 8 kids? I somehow don't think that Jon will be much help in that area.

You can tell he's not ready to be a father of 8 kids. He must've lied to her good when they were dating. I mean, why else would she have EIGHT kids with him?

who dat

Her fans (women $ gays) are as retarded as she is. They deserve each other.

james

Southland wasn't cancelled, it's on TNT

who dat

Leno lobbed it over the plate for kate and she still struck out. All you bitchy women with kids defend her now.

that.is.all

Kate is fundamentally USELESS, to her kids, to society, JUST DIE ALREADY KATE. And believe me, those kids are gonna hate her and love Jon. Jon loves his children. Kate is nothing but a pimp, making money off those kids. I love her kids, even the slow ones.

LoLo

Personally, I LOVE her! I would watch her if she was just doing a commercial. Stop being so negative toward this mom, TMZ!

stella2010

kate lucky if TLC paid for her mansion,plus getting all the free things,she haven't had it tough..It normal for a mom to get the home &money b/c of the children..It would have been cheaper if Jon would have stayed in the marriage,but he got tired of the dictator & man what a price the guy got to pay...

Mrs. Smith

You can tell from the clip there's a time delay. Now I'll go watch the full bit. She's funny and sincere. Go Kate!

MM

I think did a lot better than some of the stars that appear on 10@10. The time delay caused a problem.
Why do so many people have to be mean to her? She had to deal with that jerk; who couldn't do anything but cheat, complain and act stupid.
She needs to provide for her kids alone. She's trying to do all she can; no matter what it takes. Giver her a break.

jessica

Um to the one who said if she's not in show business anymore what will she do to support her kids?....Its called a J-O-B. She's a nurse, there is always work for a nurse. They chose to have all these kids now support them. I am tired of the both of them. They both are to blame for their marriage breakdown. They both love the limelight. If their kids came first we wouldn't be seeing them in the news anymore because they would be spending time with their children away from all the camera's. Please Jon and Kate GO AWAY!!!!

that.is.all

I cannot wait until Mady's book comes out...."WHY I ALWAYS HATED MY MOTHER"...it's going to be great. Hannah is the favored one and the slowest one but she's cute. She can't help it. Have a litter, deal with the retards.

Cara is going to be a huge mess. That child holds it in, she's gonna explode.

THANK GOD JON IS THEIR FATHER. HE LOVES THEM FOR THEM. KATE USES THEM FOR DOLLARS.

FK THAT STUPID BITCH.

who dat

So far the only people (here who like her) are the big fat housewives from the midwest...piggy piggy. Don't forget the gay men.

Matt

I can't believe people on here say such hateful things about someone they haven't met. Saying things like you wish someone would die is just terrible. Honestly...not very nice people.