Michael Jackson's Wallet Finally Gets a Break

12/28/2009 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is ONE person on Earth who claims Michael Jackson doesn't owe her money -- even though she's in a prime position to cash in.

TMZ has learned a woman named Dr. Susan Etok claims she was wrongly added to the ridiculously long list of potential creditors who may have been stiffed by the King of Pop.

Etok -- a friend of Jackson's who lives in England -- claims she has no idea why she's on the list, which was submitted in L.A. County Superior Court last week.

We're told Etok has already contacted the executors of Jackson's estate, informing them that she has no claim on Jacko's dinero.

Team Jackson's response -- "Thank you."

so wrong

45. the channel is called tv1 and i am in central time

Posted at 9:01PM on Dec 28th 2009 by kim

Oh, OK...thanks. I don't think I get that. I just checked them out on line. This photo of MJ makes my knees weak, gorgeous, sexy MJ. Lawd have MERCY!

a fan

yes mj anniversary that is a good picture huh? whew.....

randi

Sammy Spade

Who cares? Yo, TMZ, tell us more about JFK on that yacht with all those naked broads!!!

DrTruth

mimi

some people are so stupid, his name is jackson not jacko and he is/was not a freak. if you came to post about somone you don't like it only shows how pathetic u truly are. michael will always be more than any of the hating loser can wish to become. let's see how many people care about u after you pass on.

michael's siblings are potential creditors, no one ever filed a claim.

mimi

leave MJ alone, his picture is fine. i think he's beautiful.i hope all the estate stuff gets sorted out

a fan

way to go laura.....

rip mj

so wrong

50. To: Firpo Carr is a conman, It was not Mark Lester that accompanied Michael. I didn't say anything about Firpo. I don't know the man. I don't believe Susan was a friend of Michael's. I find it hard to believe that he would ask her to have his 4th child. A true friend of Michael's would not go public.

Posted at 9:15PM on Dec 28th 2009 by randi

I find it hard to believe that he would ask her to have his 4th child

OMG, honestly, after reading that...I am crackin' up right now. this is too funny. these nuthead people just come out of the wood work. poor Mike, all this BS....

a fan

oh good gosh. now i am being cloned. when will these people every stop.

rip mj

so wrong

53. Jacko looks like a zombie in that pic. Psycho celebs who can't sleep go to quacks to get drugged to death when all insomniacs need to do is...

Posted at 9:34PM on Dec 28th 2009 by DrTruth

again, we know who this is. But geez, if only you could write a sentence that made sense...can't understand your syntax...

go back to school. you're a dumb dumb....stooooopppppidddd!

steph

Oh, come on. Susan Etok? She didn't even KNOW him, of course he didn't owe her money. :P

oreo

Whoop Whoop!! Our ship has come in... we hit the jackpot.

Now after 30 years we can finally move out of Katherine's house...

jonhomesclock

so wrong

64. Would you rather be a dead psycho insomniac icon enabled by yes men and druggie quacks, or a sane middle ager who knows how to sleep?

Posted at 10:55PM on Dec 28th 2009 by Schlomo

Ah, I don't know...ask Jackson cuz he ain't dead...moron!