Michael Jackson's Wallet Finally Gets a Break

12/28/2009 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is ONE person on Earth who claims Michael Jackson doesn't owe her money -- even though she's in a prime position to cash in.

TMZ has learned a woman named Dr. Susan Etok claims she was wrongly added to the ridiculously long list of potential creditors who may have been stiffed by the King of Pop.

Etok -- a friend of Jackson's who lives in England -- claims she has no idea why she's on the list, which was submitted in L.A. County Superior Court last week.

We're told Etok has already contacted the executors of Jackson's estate, informing them that she has no claim on Jacko's dinero.

Team Jackson's response -- "Thank you."

janalal4

101. good morning janalal4- well i see you were able to Wake up and off the couch this morning, since we have that old hag syndrome, i tell you it was so difficult for me yesterday to even function since i am soooooooooo old, according to one of the posters on here..i feel revived today and ready for the whole nasty world out there!!!HOW ABOUT YOU??? i hope irene was able to get around as well!! LOL!!! were you able to catch the tv michael jackson takeover yesterday?? it was a very good day spending time with our michael. sue from tampa

Posted at 11:17AM on Dec 29th 2009 by sue

LOL! All truth be told, this holiday has DONE ME IN!! We've had company the last 3 days so I've not been able to get on here much & when I do, it's sporadic at best. Of course, when your the ONLY one who is decorating, doing the cooking, the entertaining for everybody it MAKES YOU TIRED! My family has been useless this season, I swear completely useless & we've had more than a few go-arounds about too!

WE'VE STILL GOT NEW YEARS TO LOOK FORWARD TO AS WELL DON'T WE???

Yeah, right. I'll be asleep in my 'hospital' bed long before midnite being the 'granny' that I am I guess.

Kendall Weddington

I just read a terrific article about Michael Jackson in the Icon section at: www.ebmpublishing.com. The article really made me realize what we lost. RIP Michael Jackson.

sue

janalal4 -deb you guys are cracking me up, that is too funny!!! but i know what you mean, its something the way family come around and we seem to do whatever to make there stay a nice one, and when they leave we fall out on the floor from being overworked and under paid. i finding it being more rewarding getting tired running with the kids ,than hanging with the adults and all there drama.LOL.my daughter bought me the bio of mj and i have been reading when i go to bed, and i hate putting it down so i awake with it on my chest and my glasses still on..now that is a lovely sight. but its all for L.O.V.E. RIGHT? sue from tampa

addy

thx bunny. those are two fat boys. i bet they are always looking over their shoulders. not feeling safe and constant fright is the worse thing that can happen to someone and i hope that's what they are suffering from now.

Andrea

You really should have some respect for the dead. It is Jackson, not Jacko. It is incredible how people are still mockering Mr.Jackson even after his death. And all this blood suckers trying to get money from his kids. It seems like Heaven is going to be a very empty space as long as there is this hunt for money in all over the world.

Duh

Sue, I'll tell you what an old hag I am - on New Year's Eve I don't even stay up to watch the ball drop in Times Square, I go to bed around 8 pm and sleep in the next day LOL

booshe

come on TMZ have respect to the dead his name is jackson not "jacko" that's sick...he's dead now have repect for his family and children dont call him that name

janalal4

Hey that whole silly lost all it's 'glitter & glamour' when I could no longer drink like a fish & make a total a@@ out of myself.Now when I look at those people standing in the middle of Times Square watching the big 'glow ball' all I am thinking is 'Wow, that doesn't look like 'fun' anymore, it looks 'COLD' & I can watch it from my tv in 'HD' & be warm'.

Yep, I'm a party-monster alright these days. WOO-HOOOOO!!!

arlene

nice 1

Debbie

There is an article in the Daily Beast posted a few pages back a guy named Posner said LADA is not looking for murder charges but manslaughter charges and hopefully it will be done before the anniversary of MJ Bday.wth?

sue

deb-janalal4- i know i miss new yrs all the time i wake at midnight when my kids come in my room to say hny, and then right back asleep pathetic ole hag !!!!! well this ole hag has to go to work, and i hope you guys have a wonderful day!!!!! sue from tampa

Debbie

!

110. Hey that whole silly lost all it's 'glitter & glamour' when I could no longer drink like a fish & make a total a@@ out of myself

Posted at 11:56AM on Dec 29th 2009 by janalal4

You are still an a@@ only now you are showing it on the world wide web.

Debbie

sham dont you have anything better to do than call people names you dont even know.Janala is a very sweet kind person if you dont like her just skip over her post.

janalal4

115. Janala thank you for your words on the other topic/blog.I post what I like and if others dont like it they can skip over it. I have been coming here since June and like many have not been to a blog before MJ passing. I didnt know TMZ was around like several others.

Posted at 1:36PM on Dec 29th 2009 by Debbie

Well 'Thank You'! I responded to it. See below. Sometimes I just can't 'help myself' when it comes to these 'poo-poo faces'

243. 242. Nicely said Janala but very much like you I say what I like and if they dont like it they can skip over my responses like i do theirs. They dont pay my bills and I owe them nothing. Yes i have been coming here since June 25th.I usually tell when I am leaving because of the clones so the regulars know that some of the garbage posted is not me.

Posted at 1:18PM on Dec 29th 2009 by Debbie

:) Never much cared for bullies on the playground & sure don't like 'em here! I also have this little 'thing' where I don't like being told what to do. It's my little 'issue'. I know I should also skip,skip,skippppy right on past their BS too but find it hard sometimes. Grrrr!

Posted at 1:39PM on Dec 29th 2009 by janalal4