Rush Limbaugh: I'm A-Okay!

1/1/2010 6:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughRush Limbaugh just addressed the media in Hawaii where he told reporters he did undergo an angiogram, but he's doing just fine.

He did not suffer a heart attack or any kind of coronary episode and test show nothing wrong.

Limbaugh was hospitalized Wednesday night after experiencing chest pains.

Limbaugh made it a point to thank the staff of the hotel he was staying at, the Kahala Hotel and Resort, and he proclaimed (several times) the U.S. has the best health care service in the world.

He called the outpouring of support from fans very "humbling."

We're told after the press conference, Rush went back to his room at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Mandy

Dead on, #15! These are the reasons I'm republican! When a close family member dies, remember the pain you feel and wished upon somebody else because their views were different than yours. Pathetic.

KansasGirl

Excellent news. Rush is the best.

Daezy

Thank God! Take care, and get well soon.
You're bringing out the true colors of Libs.

CP361

A sad day for America

Artie Lange

21. I am not rich. I have an HMO and I can tell you that I get great care every time I am there as well as my Mom and my husband. I have no problems getting a specialist if I need to. I sit in the waiting room for about 15 minutes or less. Sometimes they are calling my Moms name even before she gets to the waiting area.

The media/politicians are spoon feeding you crap just so they may push their agenda. Do you know that in Canada, people have to wait in line for chemo? Also, in Europe people that are younger get treated before someone that is older with the same disorder/disease. Have you ever seen a Europeans teeth! That is a good indication of how their health care program works and Obama wants the same thing for us? Europeans pay through the nose in taxes
for their "healthcare" but I bet you do not hear about that do you?

Do some research kids! Do not be so gullible in thinking that this new healthcare issue is going to be a godsend...... do not believe everything that you are told.....

Wait. Canada has higher life expectancies than the states and they pay half as much. Sounds like someone's been drinking the Kool aid.

LizKS

Good news!!! Our prayers for the great man are working!! God bless you Rush!!

what a loser

Huffington Post is heavily moderating comments from their readers about Rush's health crisis -- they are only allowing well wishes for him and nothing contrary. If you want proof of how spineless and stupid some democrats are, just check it out at huffintonpost.com -- real idiots. How can we democrats ever hope to get anything significant accomplished if we continue to let others steamroll us? Hey, Arianna -- how about standing-up and not censoring comments at your site?

kassandra

DAMN, off to a BAD YEAR.

I did he get so MUCKING FAT that FAST.

Beatle Bob

I knew he didn't have a heart attack because he does'nt have a heart and I knew he would'nt die because I'm not that lucky but he is a fat ass drug addict

karma

Thanks Rush for trying to save those kids from the sex trade.

kassandra

RASHBALLS people are not stupid enough to beleive this was NOT DRUG RELATED ie, diet pills and pain medication.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!

Brother Harold, S.J.

DAMN!I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED. I WAS WAITING ASSIDUOUSLY TO READ THIS MYSERY MERCHANT'S OBITUARY, AND HE DOESN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO DIE. GOD, I HATE THIS DIRT BAG EVEN MORE THAN THE DIRT BAGS WHO LISTEN TO HIS HATEFUL SPEWING AND ACTUALLY AGREE WITH HIM. A POX ON ALL YOUR HOUSES!

MaryArace

Limbaugh must not know that Hawaii has the best health care in the nation and the lowest level of uninsured. It is the model other states frequently look to. Employers are required to insurance even part time employees and their insurance companies are regulated. I knew he would be fine - no heart - no heart attack.

rjinchi

to bad this fat, disgusting, druggie didnt kick the bucket. Maybe in 2010 -

oreo

3. Yeah, the best health care system, because he's rich and can afford it .....

Posted at 4:35PM on Jan 1st 2010 by KRN