Britney Spears' Workout Plan -- Solid Foundation

1/2/2010 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Athletes put on their "game face" before a big game -- before she works out, Britney Spears just puts on her face.

0921_media_removed_britney

We're told the weaved wonder -- who has been spotted several times last week at the swanky Mondrian Hotel -- has been taking full advantage of the place's gym during her stay ... and we're told she's not slacking.

A spy tells TMZ she's been training hard -- for what, we're not sure -- and each time she shows up to the gym, she's in full makeup.

Britney's workout plan: No cake, just caked.

Anthony

C there will be no such thing as a truck at all times

Anthony

I guess I better step my game up. So She doesn't have to go out anymore.

Makenna

Yet you show a pic that she has NO makeup on. I call bull to this story.

Joanne

Britney looks absolutely horrid with dark hair. So much better with blond hair.. What is it, with all these female celebs with dark hair? Yech!!!! I mean ones who go from blond to dark...

are you kidding me???

Why are you guys the only ones showing pics of Britney with dark hair while everyone else is showing CURRENT pics of her with blonde hair...ya'll are so desperate for stories you resort to old pics....get with it!!

Homer

Exercise freaks are the ones putting stress on the healthcare system.

creep

You pretty much have to wear makeup 24/7 when you are a celeb. If you don't you end up as a story on tmz about not wearing makeup and the paps get there shot.

tannabgood

Okay. I don't really care about Britney Spears either way but it seems you TMZ people nit pick(sp) everything about this girl.

Is it because you love her, you hate her, or you just don't have anything better?

CriticAl

Britney has money and access to fashion experts, but she always looks like a disaster when she goes out.

who dat

Not only full blown crazy, but also nasty looking. She is going downhill faster than milk left unrefrigerated.

findpeoplesearchonline.com

The scatterbrained lady is in news again. But I appreciate her sexy figure very much seductive.

shuffler

Hair dye is a health hazard.
That said, I have never found Britney "my type" but she looks nice.

Love, shuffler.

Anthony

ok clayton will take care of jamie then you get both

diana

TMZ ! Save Britney please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMZBoy

Perhaps she's practising lip synching in all of the gym mirrors, That's what drag queens do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments