Dr. Murray Pays the Piper (aka His Baby Mama)

1/4/2010 6:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. MurrayDr. Conrad Murray showed up to court today with $1,003 -- and left as a responsible father.

Murray was in court in Nevada so the judge could make sure he has been making his child support payments. Murray had paid his baby mama for November and December -- and made the January payment of $1,003 right there in court.

Both sides are due back in court in July.

Mr. America

I loved MJ but lets face it, Michael was responsible for his own death, but yes the doctor contributed to it.

caught you

funny how http://www.allfromhollywood.com reported this and then tmz has it.

so wrong

18. MAN This is so phoney it is not funny! This is all part of a scam! If this was legit then why has this man ever faced a major news station Like larry king live cbs nbc abc. The only hogwash we see on this guy is here on tmz! This guy really does not exist and he is a paid actor ! the hoax is still on and mj did not die Why is the helipad at the hospital that mj was supposedly airlifted from. looks like it is in construction. Check out google earth. The pad is dilapidated.!! HOAX
HOAX! HOAX! HOAX! HOAX! HOAX! HOAX! HOAX!

Posted at 5:22PM on Jan 4th 2010 by screamin in dig

YES, complete SCAM! I hope it ends soon. Funny, TMZ is the only 'media' allowed to take photos in the court room. You know the one, where the JUDGE actually retired back in JULY!

As tmz said, he is 'ya know...dead'. Can't even say it without being ironic and they don't even list him in the RIP Section.

New year, we're gonna get blasted with this stuff now, until the truth comes out.

Murray ain't going to jail because he didn't do SH!T!

so wrong

This whole story is about as true as the JFK story, photo. NOT

scam, lie, hoax...

duh!

nan

will someone please get tthis guy off the streets before he either kills someone else and makes another baby..

Della

Hey,

Whatever happened to TeamBranca and DangerBaby?

sunnymaxx

While he was in court, they should have slapped the cuffs on him and led him away. Glad to see him looking so miserable. Hope he doesn't have a peaceful day for the rest of his life. He killed the KING.

a fan

This is not JJ's granddaughter. Her name is Taina.

sunnymaxx

I just bought Michael's "This Is It" Mission Lion shirt. They said a lot of women are buying it as well as men. I love the shirt and of course it reminds me of Michael, so I can't wait to wear it. It also has a big M on it, for "Mission," but to me it's for "Michael."

It has rhinstones on it and they said Michael had more added.

Check it out.

susie

I told you HE WAS/IS an actor and his girl too!!! HOAX

info guru

His lawyer looks like the balloon boy's father. lol

susie

45. that's funny ahahahahahah!

Jessica

Dr. Murray don't look to happy in that picture.

cathy

It is absolutely sickening to think that this murderer has been free to celebrate the holidays while the 3 little children of his victim had to spend the holidays mourning their father. What is wrong with the law in this country? Is there ever gonna be any kind of justice?

OhWell

I am Dr. Conrad Murray and yes I killed your beloved michael Jackson
He died at my hands and there is nothing all you haters
of myself can do about it
Ha hahaha....You can all kiss my Black Ass!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments