Dr. Murray Pays the Piper (aka His Baby Mama)

1/4/2010 6:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. MurrayDr. Conrad Murray showed up to court today with $1,003 -- and left as a responsible father.

Murray was in court in Nevada so the judge could make sure he has been making his child support payments. Murray had paid his baby mama for November and December -- and made the January payment of $1,003 right there in court.

Both sides are due back in court in July.

Becca

Tell us the TRUTH!

janicebyrne01

Which baby, which baby mama ?? He's got sooooo many of them. Has he learned how to use a condom yet ?? or is he still just as stupid ?? That picture of him in court.....grrrrrr !!! I LOATHE this vile man. If he hadn't murdered his patient, he'd still be able to pay all his bills and maybe even have some money left over to spend on condoms and learn how to use them.

janicebyrne01

Your story says that Murray is "a responsible father " WHAT???? He's neither a responsible father, nor a responsible doctor, nor a responsible human being. The creature is vermin and a killer.

Becca

If the below story is true, it is so disrespectful.
I cannot believe any fans would do this...knowing that at the very least it was an emergency situation. But yet, they did.
Poor Michael!

Inma

Ugh! After seeing Mr. Murray in the photo, I would not give to him my hand :( ....because then I risk having to count each of my fingers
(he´s not inspired confidence, it seems false)

THANK YOU MICHAEL!
ILYM :`(

Inma

................................................H*ll I would not have wanted to be him for anything...Not Money...not Fame...

Even in his death..he is a money making machine for all of them including TMZ....

So Ric....say what you like... Play the devils advocate...for fun...but just remember ..you are not discussing the Jets game ...This was a human being, with feelings and with Children...and as such deserves some respect from everyone including you
Posted at 8:51PM on Jan 4th 2010 by Roe50

THANK YOU SO MUCH Roe50, Muchas gracias !

THANK YOU MICHAEL!
ILYM :`(

sunnymaxx

`If the below story is true, it is so disrespectful.
Poor Michael!

--------------------
Becca, I think it's more of a case of the fans still thinking he was alive and wanting him to hear the music to help him fight to stay alive.

sunnymaxx

To add. Also so that he would know that the fans are there supporting him.

IMP Brian Oxman is an idiot. Not necessarily for this story, but for a lot of reason. Him and Joe really go well together.

janicebyrne01

Oh that vile photo of him in court......... I absolutely LOATHE this killer. I've never loathed anyone before in my life and I don't like the feeling. He looks sooooooo sad and his pathetic act of looking like the victim in all this bloody mess is really really making me so angry. He's not a good doctor, he's not a good father, he's not a good human being and he's not a good actor. Get rid of him. ARREST HIM NOW!!!!!!

sue

teambranca- wow it is so great to see ya here, i hope you are doing well, and we all do miss you!!! i speak for myself but i am sure everyone who is a fan on here feels the same way--you truly helped get us through some rough times after michaels death. thankyou for that it is so nice to have comments with people who are feeling the same and can appreciate the pain and hurt we feel!!!!i will try and go over to the other site and see how everything is going, its just kind of hard for me to go back and forth working 2 jobs i can only catch up on comments late and most of the time when i get on everyone else has gone to bed, although there are some that are here when i do show up after 10pm. please check in from time to time so we know you are still doing well and the work for michaels justice.we miss you!!! sue from tampa

Inma

Inma

It causes me great pain and sadness when people talk bad about Michael.

My refuge is search and read the wonderful things about him,and always i find something new and beautiful about Michael.

THANK YOU MICHAEL!
ILYM :`(

myra

I look at this way if they were going to arrest this doctor they would have done it already. It looks to me that they either haven't gotten everything they need to do so or they just aren't going to do it. Like one said earlier that they are just going to slap him on the wrist and let him walk. I feel that he knew what he was doing he admitted what he did to Michael so they should have took him into custody then. But they have to go by the book. In the meantime he pratice and putting someone else in jeopordy. Is that what you want LAPD. hE WAS THE DOCTOR IN he knew better he should have walked away and say he couldn't give those drugs because he didn't know what he was doing but instead the money was more important to him not Michael. So to the LAPD lets get this rapped up put him behind bars and make him pay for what he has done. Make these doctors understand that they can't just do what they want for any amount of money and get by with it. Show them to many people are dieing because of it. Rest in peace our angel you are missed and loved but never forgotten Myra

Loulou

That killer should be behind bars a long time ago.What kind of fking justice system do we have in this country? It's pathetic this MF is free to practice his "craft".

janicebyrne01

I wholeheartedly agree with Cathy#15 posted 5.15pm 4th Jan. I think that Murray will get away with it. He'll, quite literally, get away with murder. Irrespective of whether or not Michael had a dependency, the ONUS OF RESPONSIBILTY, AT ALL TIMES, lay with Murray. Murray was negligent, reckless and incompetent and as a result, he killed Michael. The police have ruled that Michael's death was homicide. Murray MUST be held responsible for the killing of his patient.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments