« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Jr. Blames Pacquiao's 'Punk Ass'

1/7/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not only blaming Manny Pacquiao for backing out of their big fight -- now the Pretty Boy has resorted to name-calling ... threatening to whip Manny's "punk ass."

Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquaio

Floyd claims he's "thoroughly disgusted" that members of Pacquiao's camp are trying to blame Mayweather for standing in the way of the fight.

In a brutal statement, Mayweather states, "First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass."

Floyd also claims the real reason Manny won't get in the ring is because he doesn't want to take a steroid test.

Mayweather added, "In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight."

Your move, Manny ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

istik

If Floyd is so insistent on having his opponent undergo random blood tests, in this case Pacquiao then it is only but fitting that he ask Paulie Malignaggi to also have random blood test. If not then I see it as it is, not only is he a coward who chooses fights he knows he will win, he is also a racist who can't accept the fact that an Asian can defeat him.

VEGAS JAKE

ONE OF MAYWEATHERS POSSSE TOLD ME THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE HAS EVER SEEN HIS BOY FLOYD ACTUALLY SCARED OF ANOTHER FIGHTER......

Stephanie

Mayweather is such an ass!! All of us boxing fans know that Manny will put his foot up Mayweather's bootay!

Trina

@17 ... so Pac should be test JUST BECAUSE Mayweather says so? No. Mayweather is scared! I don't blame Pac for suing for defamation. The Mayweathers play dirty. If Floyd refuses to fight Pac, he will be a joke in the boxing circles. Pac has agreed to testing. When he agreed, then Floyd changed the rules of the testing. On and on. Floyd is a punk. I'll NEVER pay to watch him fight any body OTHER THAN Pac. He no longer has the right to talk smack.

steroidman

If I'm not taking any performance enhancing drugs what do I care WHEN they test me?? They could test me on the way into the ring for all I care!! Hmm!! Pacman what do you have to hide? You could not only shut Floyd up in the ring, but you could make him look stupid for even bringing this up in the first place. Just take the damn test whenever and fight!!

mikep

Floyd is asking the American public to back him up on his fight against the pacman just like an American soldier. Too bad Floyd the Void Mayweather, Americans only support brave soldiers (fighters) and not cowards like you!

jose torres

look its obviouse that mayweather is afraid of pacquiao manny said he would do a blood test after the fight and as many urine test as they wanted before the fight point is pacquiao has destroyed all his opponits in his last couple of fights everyone thaught cotto was the harder hitter but pacquiao just trains hard and wins his fights step up mayweather!!!

quicksilver

I am a Filipino and I just want to say how proud we are of Manny Paquiao. Aside from what is certainly a God-given talent for boxing, that man works his ass off preparing for a fight. When he trains, he trains like hell. Rain or shine. Even if he's sick, he's STILL training. That's the kind of discipline and hard work that got Manny to where he is right now. When he fights, his mother gets down on her knees and prays and doesn't stop praying until the fight is over. When he fights, the crime rate in our country goes down, and people gather in their homes, in schools, in arenas, in restaurants and on every street corner to cheer him on. He is a source of hope - that a man from such a poor and challenged country such as ours could achieve such greatness. He is known as our "pambansang kamao" (translated: "our country's fist"). Those are the things that Manny brings with him when he goes in a ring. I really don't think he will waste and dishonor them by taking drugs. He's willing to do all the usual drug tests, not just the way Mayweather wants them done. I think that's fair enough. Mayweather should stop shooting his mouth off. Just get in the ring and fight.

TheTruth

I challenge Michale Jordan to $1 million dollar winner take all one on one. But Jordan cant shoot with his right or jump over me and he needs to tie his feet together and he needs to donate 6 pints of blood right before we play. What Jordan, you wont agree, what are you hiding? If you were a man you'd accept my restrictions. And for you morons saying Pac wont take a blood test, that's not correct - he agreed to one 30 days before and one immediately after the fight. Chickenweather absolutely insists on 1-2 days before. I used to work with a former welterweight champ who says no fighter does anything to their body two days before outside of shedding weight if needed. Floyd Jr, you are just like your daddy, all talk and no walk.

USMC

If Mayweather was so sure that Manny is dirty, why did he reject the 10 million dollar drug penalty? Mayweather could have been 10 million dollars richer without throwing a punch. Challengers in a fight do not dictate the fight, the champs do. I don't see no belt on Mayweather. Mayweather thinks that just because he is 40 and 0 that he runs the boxing world. Boxing was great without Mayweather, now he comes back and messes everything up with his random olympic style testing. I guess they want to take blood in between rounds and why is it only imposed on one boxer? MAYWEATHER KNOWS MANNY WILL BEAT HIM AND IS SCARED TO LOSE THE 0.

nondeska

Pac Man is willing to take 3 blood tests which is above and beyond what boxing requires. Two of which is 24 days prior to the fight and IMMEDIATELY right after the fight so this whole Pac Man isnt willing to take blood test is asinine.The question should be WHY is he requesting this from Pac Man and not the other fighters he has fought? Guess his name should be "Pretty SCURRED" Floyd mayweather...

Trina

LMBO @ The Truth ... lol... Mayweather and his daddy and uncle cooked up this grand scheme. But based on the comments posted here, the majority of people can weed through their b.s. Pacquiao shouldn't bow down to him just because he says he should. They would be waking him up at 2 a.m. dragging him to the toilet to pee, etc. It would never stop. The Mayweathers are unreasonable clowns.

Cris

STAY RETIRED! YOU ARE A SHAME TO THE BOXING WORLD!DO YOU MEAN ALL THE GREAT BOXERS OF ALL TIME DOESNT DESERVED THEIR TITLES BECAUSE THEY DID NOT UNDERGO YOUR RANDOM DRUG TESTING? SHAME ON YOU!!

brian

lol Pac not taking roids just like WWE Bastista never took them (being sarcastic ) Pac man is taking roids and Floyd not about to lose a unfair fight and I dont blame him ! The sad thing I think Floyd would beat the crap out of Pacman have you ver seen a phillipino beat up any body but another Philipino ?

Justin

It won't matter if they fight or not. Cause as soon as Mayweather won People would be saying the same thing. "He's too big for him"
"He out classed him and should'nt have fought him" "He should be fighting this person or that person and then He will be the P4P" Mayweather will never get the respect he is owed. If Manny does'nt have anything to hide take the test.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments