Photog Makes Snap Decision

on Lohan Lawsuit

1/10/2010 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a good thing Lindsay Lohan knows a few good lawyers -- because the photog who claims he was almost killed by LiLo's driver this weekend is already talking lawsuit.

TMZ spoke with the photog -- not one of ours -- who told us, "Of course I'm going to sue them ... but I don't care about the money."

As we previously reported, Lohan's driver is a person of interest in a criminal assault with a deadly weapon investigation.

The photog claims he is "lucky to be alive" -- especially because the driver was wearing sunglasses while driving in a dark alley.

The photog added, "I want to press charges so badly ... she's going to jail."

Autism Sucks

I hope he gets charged for putting himself in front of a moving vehicle. Reminds me of Princess Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvis Twin

He's just trying to get press to be on a reality show.

The Biggest Loser. ha ha ha

I crack myself up

Bob

Too bad she didn't kill him!

Why?

Typical pap always ready to sue for crap they caused. Nothing will happen to Lindsey, no judge in this world would rule in his favor.

I'd countersue his fat ass for damaging my car could you imagine! Look at that whale!

J

Get a job, you fat worthless slob....

cathy

These photogs hound and chase the stars and put many in jeapardy and then whine when their recklessness causes themselves harm? Serves them right. http://newsy1.wordpress.com

Whatanopportunisticass

Russian. Lawsuit. Typical. Pathetic.

David in Bangkok

How can a living airbag be damaged in any way? The way he is crying the authorities should be looking at his step father or priest to get to the root of his problems. Meanwhile he should man up!

balls

balls

Trevor

The photographer is obviously a greedy loser!!!

Why Not

When is enough... enough? Why was this man standing, so close to a moving vehicle that he could see who was driving, who was in the back,and still did not stop flashing. He probably blinded the driver, sunglasses or not. Have you ever driven at night, and had headlights blind you? You have to stare at the side of the road, nothing on the opposite lane is visible except those lights. If he winged the idiot flashing the lights, well who caused it, by not using reasonable caution while playing in traffic. My mother taught me not to play in traffic when I was two. If he chooses not to initiate self-prpeservation, it's his fault! He made himself part of the playing field. Suck it up when you lose, Moron!

what an idiot

to #13..... JOHN YOU ARE AS STUPID AS THIS FATASS THAT GOT HIT.... IT'S HIS FAULT AND NO ONE ELSE'S. ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT IS MENTALLY RETARDED AND IN NEED OF SERIOS THERAPY.

brad

Lucky to be alive???are you kidding me ...maybe if 100 people wouldnt surround every celebrity walking out of a building and just let them get in the car and drive home they wouldnt get hit by cars...Whats the idiot think is going to happen when he is standing in front of a car ppl just got in and started...There going to drive...They shouldnt have to wait on someone to get a picture..>I knoow tmz hates to hear this but damn you ppl have to be so annoying no wonder tyson threatened to kill you...I would too!!

Janne

You inconsiderate morons. What about the car? It seem that no one cares if the car was damaged due to this fat looser.

tiv

TMZ why would you bother to talk to this jerk he needs to be deported back to where he came from ass if he wants to be a pap he needs his own ins for injurys he took on this job !!!!! what a fat ass jerk go get a real job!! And TMZ why does Lindsey need attorney she wasnt driving wow DRamA DRamA !!