Conan O'Brien -- I Won't Get Burned

1/11/2010 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien might be considering taking that $80 mil and hitting the beach -- because yesterday in L.A., all he cared about was making sure the paps on his trail had the right kind of sun tan lotion.

Conan O'Brien: Click to watch
As TMZ previously reported, one of Conan's options with NBC is taking the money and heading for the beach -- and with all this SPF talk, sounds like he's prepared.

Don Wan

Conan, shave your head, get a sun tan.

dave

Conan should have the racist Democrat Hairy Reid on his show and ask him why Democrats hates blacks, even though as a whole they blindly vote for them rank and file every single time. Unreal. Dems are so f'n evil.

lander

That rug really tied the room together.

vicar

Jay Leno sucks!!!!

Julie

I love Conan. Jay sucks. I don't get the spf 50 joke either, I guess.

steve

you don't get the spf 50 joke?

wow this country is doomed

Not Tarantino

Conan has a loyal following who will follow his show regardless of the time slot - NBC needs to get their *&# together.

liz

With the millions of people that are unemployed, why should we really care if Conan has a job or not ??? He's just one more person, and he has certainly had his opportunity to make the big bucks.

Red

"Keep cool my babies" Conan is just taking his own advice, he seems so relaxed haha

screamin in dig

CONAN! Head to the beach I say. Take the 80 mill and run and hang out! They really screwed you on the deal. ! Jay leno sucks. his chin is so long Im surprised it doesnt get in the way of his stearing wheel when he drives. ! Jay is boring! He had his day's and decided to move on. It's not Conan's fault Jay sucks. It has nothing to do with the time slot! He just sucks!If he sucked at 10 them he will suck at 11.00 and 11.30.!

chuck

I'm looking forward to see what he says tonight on his show on all of this. But this has been real interesting drama to watch.

love her!

I love Conan!!! Jay Leno is boring

diana

If I were Conan, I would take the money and just cool it for awhile. However, he was never a fan of our household. We followed Leno on our central time here in Chicago at 9:00 p.m. I hope they give Leno the full hour. His humor is just that good.

IlliniGuy76

Why couldn't Conan sign a contract with FOX for 4 years for like 1 cent each year - have NBC pay off the rest of his salary, while he competed with FOX?

Mike

Conan... head for ABC or Fox.. sign a 4 year contract where they pay you $1.00 per year. NBC will then have to pay the other $19,999,999 per year they would owe you. That'll teach them...

Happy New Year!