« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cops to Air Dirty Laundry in Gilbert Arenas Case

1/11/2010 9:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Something stinks in the Gilbert Arenas gun investigation -- and it's coming from the locker room laundry basket.

Cops to Air Dirty Laundry in Gilbert Arenas Case

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the other Washington Wizards player involved in the incident, Javaris Crittenton, is also facing the possibility of gun charges after witnesses claimed he threw a gun into a locker room laundry basket in an attempt to hide the firearm from team authorities.

We're told, according to witnesses, the whole thing started after Arenas displayed four guns on the bench in front of his locker. Witnesses told authorities Crittenton said, "I have my own gun" -- went to his locker and pulled it out.

Soon after, we're told, witnesses say Wizards officials began to enter the locker room -- and Crittenton tossed his weapon into a laundry bin, which was wheeled out of the locker room before anyone knew what was going on.

Authorities are still looking for Crittenton's gun -- and we're told they're also re-examining surveillance footage, looking for anyone wheeling out the bin.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LollyBlue

more professional athletes actin' like thugs.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarsone

Right to Bear Arms

cynical@best

I'm just glad to see the young men using protection!

what

witnesses=tattletales

don

this is not funny! they better find the guns before some 1 does and kill some 1 with them

UpsideDownTire

"...in an attempt to hide the firearm from team authorities." Who and what are the "team authorities", does each team have their own police force? Anyone know?

cvguy

And these guys actions surprise who? I mean look at them..if they were playing basketball they'd be pimpin 14yr old girls and robbing liquor stores....uh, maybe they are doing that too.

cyekim

It would be nice if you whiz kids over there at TMZ checked your work for errors before you pushed it live!

tanya

on the bunch? doesn't anybody proof read this swag?

MUCHISMO

Why exactly are there surveillance cameras in a locker room where people shower and dress?

Whamo

America...Home of the Racist! Monkeys, Chicken, Bananas? WTF It's good to see race is no longer an issue in the great U S of A

Wombat

I spoke to Javaris a little while ago and he gave me this exclusive statement:

"Gun? What gun? Dat wern't no gun...dat was pure Alabama black snake I had in mah hands. Dat oreo just went homophobic on my ass and grabbed his heater and pointed it at me. I tole him I was just airing mah ebony speed bump out a bit before I had to re-tape it to mah leg...but he went all Rambo on me anyways...Telling me to watch where I point that thing, and accusing me of trying to put his eye out. Believe me, he gonna see a lot more of dem when they toss his little punk ass in the pokey."

This has been the early morning gossip news brought to you by "The Almighty Wombat."

ako33

#4 ABOVE ^^^^

You are a flat out racist hick. Sorry the SOUTH lost along time ago, before you were born. Get over it and deal with it KKK loving redneck!

Sun-GOD