Snooki Shore Knows How to Work the Pole

1/11/2010 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore's" breakout star Snooki showed off her God-given talents by pole dancing for money at a club in Florida this weekend.

Snooki: Click to watch
The 21-year-old "guidette" got $10K to get crunk, shake and fist pump her orange skin/poof at the Seminole Hard Rock ... the same place where Anna Nicole Smith died.

To think just a month ago Snooks was doing all this for free.

tattoo tony

thats like watching a bulldog hump a pole.....gross....

Dawn

Most whores know how to use the pole why would this be any different for this fat wanna be whore.

Kelly

She reminds me of an oompa loomp from the movie Charlie/Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, but for a big girl she can sure move all that junk...

Anthony

Is that shauna stempak?#$ with the cluck'n rick's ross crew

Debbi

Just how round is she??!!

Laura

Wow people can be extremely rude - She is only 21 - Let her have her fun and if she can get paid for it then more power to her!!!!!
If I could go back 20 plus yrs I would do it too - This message is from a 5' sz 16 40 something yr old so when people call her fat and a midget I kind of take that personnally - I think it is refreshing to see something besides tall skinny bitches on tv all the time

Punkarazzi

What could be betta than partying, really throwing back some Yagers, with the Snooks, right before getting into a beat-down with a townie? Warm up the jakooz, 'cuz I'm in full creep........

t

I call it like I see it. She's a fish out of cheap ass liquor trash

cheyenne

i dont know why people hate the jersey shore people they are so freakin awesome!! snooki, vinny, ronnie, sam, jwoww, pauly, mike,
they are so fun and hot!! lol i would love to hang out with them and PARTY!! lol

TakeThisWarning

Why is this grossly obese midget so popular? It looks like she colors herself with an orange crayon. MTV glorifies homos, fat people and retards. I guess this time they rolled all three of those characteristics into one person.

Words cannot describe the disgust I feel when I lay eyes on this swine.

mandy

WTF happpened to her rat nest hair!!! She needs to put down the bronzer,king cobra and check her self because she's recked herself. WORD!!

Kitty Angel

Trashy, classless loser!

Pam in Evansville

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T-R-A-S-H!!!!!!!!

Whamo

What does Anna N-S have to do with anything? You guys are so pathetic you have to drag up her name in order to get us to read this?

Doubtful824

Ugh, that's what she gets for wearing her hair in that shamless poof!! I still say I wanna smash all her cheap a** hair clips! That hair-do has GOT to go!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments