Judge to Pamela Bach -- SCRAM

1/13/2010 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Bach's liver has been under lock and key since her last DUI hearing ... in the form of an alcohol monitoring bracelet.

According to court documents, a judge ordered David Hasselhoff's ex to wear a SCRAM device -- an anklet that constantly tests the skin for the presence of booze -- after she was arrested for driving drunk in L.A. back in November ... the second time she was arrested for DUI that year.

Bach was charged with two counts of DUI in December -- where along with the court-mandated jewelry, she was also ordered to attend several AA meetings.

But tomorrow, Bach is scheduled to be arraigned -- and if she's found guilty of DUI, she could spend some serious time in the clink for being a repeat offender.

KOOKYPEDIA

balls

Jason

oh wow...wait

have yall guys seen the TIGER WOODS S3X TAPE

its at

Haywood Jablome

I wonder if she poops corn, I would eat it!

did you know that pamela is from oklahoma? did you know that bach is not her real last name?!

Kevin

A bracelet that continuously tests for alcohol??? Sound F'd up to me...far too much government!

???????????????????????

what a friggin drunken lush...wonder what her liver looks like....let the old lady drink herself to death...apparently she dont care about herself, so why should society...take all the drunken alcholoic women and give them all the booze they want...let them kill themselves...they dont care so why should we.

LA

Well well well Ms. Perfect...who put the Hoff (who I personally can't stand, but still!!) on blast and dragged him through the mud and much worse....is now getting hers....glass houses, bee-otch

Doris

Is this another case of celebrity justice? Pamela Bach wearing an alchohol bracelet? Hell, the ordinary populous would be thrown into jail immediately.

Why are they even messing around with Leno? I am so sick of him. I like the set up since he went prime time. So what is going to happen to Conan and Jimmy? Obviously the network loves Leno. Is the network throwing the other guys to the Sharks. I think Leno's days are numbered.

disturbed

That show Baywatch along with Charlie's Boob-Angels was a joke.
I knew that the people connected with the making of the show were on the wrong track.
This news about Bach and Hasselhoff doesn't surprise me.
Hopefully they can start to focus on more relevant and important issues in life, and then if they want to make another show, hopefully it can be a better show.

(By the way, I know it was Aaron Spelling who did Charlies Angels, not Hasselhoff)

whynot

hey, i had to wear the scram bracelet.....50 longest days of my life!!! cheers.

Jonhy T

I am glad she might go to jail, stupid bitch.
Maybe she will leave my cash alone for awhile now.

Slutty Whores Rock

Pamela will be held down while big black girls take liberties with her body. Pam can learn the ways of Sappho as she tosses the salads of all her sisters on the row. Mmmmm, fish.

uhHuh

once again...........WELCOME KARMA!!!!

that's what she gets for trying to play wholesome while trying to screw up the Hoff.

Justice for THE HOFF!! AND SOCIETY-KEEP THIS DRUNKEN BIATCH OFF THE ROAD.

shuffler

Posted at 7:34PM on Jan 13th 2010 by cant stand drunken lushes like this skank pamela bach!
--------------
We should care because she could kill others in the process. Hence the alcohol-monitoring device.

disturbed

Not to worry, everyone.
I've solved it.

It was Mrs. DUI in the DUI Car with the DUI.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments