Shane Sparks -- Not Sleeping Well

1/13/2010 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shane Sparks' lawyer had a muzzle on him outside of a hearing in his child molestation case today -- but not before the "America's Best Dance Crew" judge admitted he didn't get much sleep last night.

Shane Sparks: Click to watch

Outside the Van Nuys courtroom, Sparks' lawyer reiterated his belief that allegations against his client are "extortion, Hollywood style."

The case was continued to next month.

lildancer

ANA, your comment is naive and flat out stupid. A young girl never deserves to be treated like a sex object. Shane prayed on younger girls and If it was you or your daughter you would watch what you post. You are an ignorant stupid girl. I know for a fact he uses his fame to take advantage of young girls!! They are the children he is the adult!!!!

michaelacarterallen

first!!!!!! ....BAD DADDY....

Soso

Poor guy. He lost a lot of weight
I hope he did not do it
Extortion for sure
Good luck Shane. This a crazy world

joe

black dudes dont like kids ..they like fat blonde women heh heh

except tiger who likes hoes

Monique

Shane, you're a pig...you have slept with countless girls under 18. The owner of Millennium was worried he'd get in trouble because of your actions. This girl is calling you out now because she's probably been in therapy for years. You messed up HER LIFE. Karma, baby. You know what you did over and over again to so many girls...and people, it's not wait and see. I have first hand experience with this creep. He's guilty and he knows it.

Ana

When an underage girl likes to get in a grown man's face- she's bound to get screwed. These girls want it as much as the man. I find fault with both of them since they are both responsible for their actions. This behavior is not uncommon, but it does need to stop. This isn't the 1800's.

Thunder Thighs

THERE IS NOOOO PROOOF!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT BELIEVE IT HOW U GONNA COME OUT A DECADE LATER AND SAY THAT HE MOLESTED YOU! THATS STUPID. I DONT BELIEVE 1 WORD OF IT. ITS SAD THAT SHANE HAS TO GO THROUGH THIS SHIT! I WISH SHANE THE BEST!!!!!

Bruce Wayne

Some of you people, including this db's attorney, need to wake up. There is no extortion in a criminal proceeding. Period. The State of California and the DA decide to prosecute and there is ZERO money given to the victim if he is convicted aka found guilty. So let me dumb it down for the plethora of morons **** riding Shane and commenting on here that this is all a scam. If it were about money, there would be a CIVIL LAWSUIT. Do a little research...spend some time with victims of molestation....then you'll see how many kids NEVER tell their story to any authority better yet 15-25 years later. SMH....

someone

Well for people that don't know him shouldn't speak that's first an I personally know 2 girls who were in the age range 14-16 that he has took back to his studio city home an had sex with he does a lunch an pays for it an than gets what he wants an out the door they go! So I think he's facing against true allegations an a lot of girls just don't come out an say it! It was cool shane sparks so when I saw this it wasn't shocking to me at all! An I personally know him